- work on a stack rather than on a lot of codecs.
- Stacks are gstreamer and Android's stack Stagefright.
- Demo GP/GPU demo doing media decode, OpenCL compliant APIs, for example Mali 604
- Optimization of VP8 Decode
- STE has optimised VP8 for SMP
- 1.75x speed up at 2xCA9 600MHz, willing to donate
- Optimization of AAC/eAAC/AAC+ Encode
- Optimization of commonly used Audio/speech codecs using NEON.
- Optimization of 2D blitting operations
- Parser for codec integration.
- No good quality parser available in open source (AVI and MP4).
- Neon acceleration (build on good work being done by Mans)
- Further work and optimization on Codecs and Gstreamer
- Host reference libraries/tree with optimizations for libjpeg and libjpeg-turbo
- Integrate existing optimizations and contributions
- Review and follow-up from 11.05 work
- Track and benchmark performance
- Methodology / test cases
- [HI] Zero copy, Pass pointers only
- [MED] GST buffer Meta data
- [MED] Buffer with multiple data segments. Segments means several separated parts of data which are related. By implementing this, buffer operations will be more flexible and memory copy can be avoided
- [INV] General GStreamer video renderer interface
- Multi track selection
- Use cases
- 3D TV, camerabin, etc/
TSC/2011-03-15/Multimedia (last modified 2011-03-22 09:30:30)