Attendees

  • Stephen Doel (Linaro)
  • David Rusling (Linaro)
  • Kiko (Linaro)
  • Roger Teague (ARM)
  • Paul McKenney (IBM)

  • Gokul Subramaniam (TI)
  • Andrea Gallo (ST-Ericsson)
  • Sree Kumar (Samsung)
  • Yves Vandervennet (Freescale)

Information

Guest Participants

Agenda

  • Android (Yves)
    • Linaro is ramping up an Android platform unit that will start integrating the toolchain and kernel work, and then progress to other relevant WG output
    • Yves: New Android version coming out, requires dual-core CPU, SMP impact
    • David R.: Google are saying that they need more powerful GPUs for next-generation Android devices
      • Probably aiming for an iPad-like experience which requires a good GPU
      • Is there a change in their graphics plumbing for Honeycombe?
      • ACTION: Kiko to check with Jesse and Alexander on his knowledge of any plans
  • Next week's TSC meeting:
    • Tech leads to present short slide deck to talk over major goals and challenges
    • ACTION: bring to the meeting considerations on the last cycle and things we'd like to see changed
    • Plenary slots
      • Roger a candidate for Tuesday, will think of topic
      • David's on Friday
    • 2 slots available for TSC presentations
      • TAKEN: Roger's Surprise slot
      • Possibly the Errata setup?
      • Vijay?
    • ACTION: Benchmarking information from each member: what's used internally, what sort of measurement is done, sharing policy
    • ACTION: All attendees to sprint need to be listed
  • Vijay to assume TSCM role for TI
    • Congratulations
  • Actions
    • Last meeting's
      • Kiko's patch flow diagram not done :-/
      • Scott/Amit K to discuss hardware support strategy next week?
      • Roger's checked with ARM and there is nobody upset with the idea of deprecating soft-float LEBs
      • Hardware support contact
        • Roger will provide information
        • Vijay with check for proper channel
        • Yves will also check for proper support channel
        • Andrea and Sree not present

Minutes

Actions

Number

Action

Owner

State

2011-01-05:1

Kiko

Kiko to check with Jesse and Alexander on his knowledge of any plans for graphics change in Honeycomb

2011-01-05:2

All

bring to the meeting considerations on the last cycle and things we'd like to see changed

2011-01-05:3

All

Benchmarking information from each member: what's used internally, what sort of measurement is done, sharing policy

2011-01-05:4

All

All attendees to sprint need to be listed

Next Meeting

Tuesday 11th January 2011 (Dallas)

TSC/2011-01-05 (last modified 2011-02-16 18:27:58)