- Period: (20110504-20110506)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-validation.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Launch Control 0.4 is released. This release features the support for data views and simple reports. It has been deployed on validation.linaro.org website.
- jQuery plugin for the dashboard is done. It's now easy to create table-based or chart-based reports.
- launch-control-tool 4.1 is released. This release adds new commands for manipulating data views. It also makes improvements to the way pull interacts with the user, now presenting a much more easier to understand flow of messages.
- There's discussions between Zygmunt Krynicki and Michael Hudson on lava-tool, the new command line tool for the linaro validation efforts. lava-tool will be the front end for abrek, launch-control-tool and the scheduler tool. They discussed about adding secure API support to Linaro web services.
- The work on the capture of serial log when running a job and attach the serial to the result bundle is progressing. It has been submitted for a review.
- Linaro 11.05 Beta 2 has been tested on MX51 and MX53.
- The stream test package dependency is broken in Abrek. The fix has been submitted and the review is pending.
- The u-boot commands sending in LAVA is broken on iMX boards. The fix has been submitted and the review is pending.
- The support for MX53 loco board has been added to LAVA configuration file.
- Abrek test suites includes Peacekeeper, a browser benchmark. It's ready for a review.
- The team prepares for LDS
Risks / Issues
- Dave Pigott is absent.
Platform/Validation/Status/2011-05-05 (last modified 2011-05-05 12:52:25)