- Period: (20110408-20110414)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation/WeeklyReports
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-validation.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- launch-control 0.3c9 has been released.
- launch-control-tool 0.3.4 has been released.
- There are plans to replace the router in the Cambridge office, some downtime will occur as a result.
- Paul Larson presented a talk on LAVA at the Embedded Linux Conference in San Francisco. It was well received, and there was interest from several others in what we are doing.
- LAVA gained support for running graphical tests from the serial console.
- A merge was proposed for an enhancement to the LAVA Scheduler look and feel reusing Launch Control as the source.
- Abrek now supports the Validation Dashboard 1.2 result format.
- A new, improved, LAVA scheduler daemon solution was produced. A merge proposal is out for review at the moment to add this to the main project.
- Initial work on getting the ST-E u8500 boards working in the Validation farm happened. This is expected to conclude next week.
- The router in the Cambridge office has been replaced with a more stable one. 36 hours of network downtime occured.
Risks / Issues
HIGH IMPACT: The IMX53 board the team has needs some rework to enable it to be remotely powered on and off. Freescale have been requested to provide a reworked board for this purpose (4 weeks).
HIGH IMPACT: The Samsung Orion board the team has needs some rework to enable it to be remotely powered on and off. Samsung have been requested to provide a reworked board for this purpose or instructions on how Linaro can fix this (3 week).
HIGH IMPACT: Zygmunt is currently on a capped 3G connection as a consequence of his move to Spain (2 weeks).
MEDIUM IMPACT: Mirsad Vojnikovic is unable to use bzr due to proxy constraints at ST-E. He has asked for a whitelist to continue to work in Launchpad but no reply has been received (4 weeks). A work around is to use 3G dongles, not ideal.
MEDIUM IMPACK: Le Chi Thu only works 3 days a week. Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursday (1 week).
Platform/Validation/Status/2011-04-14 (last modified 2011-04-18 09:35:06)