- Period: (20110401-20110407)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation/WeeklyReports
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-validation.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- launch-control 0.3c9 has been released.
- launch-control-tool 0.3.4 has been released.
- There are plans to replace the router in the Cambridge office, some downtime will occur as a result.
- Abrek now supports the Validation Dashboard 1.2 result format.
- A new, improved, LAVA scheduler daemon solution was produced. A merge proposal is out for review at the moment to add this to the main project.
Risks / Issues
HIGH IMPACT: The IMX53 board the team has needs some rework to enable it to be remotely powered on and off. Freescale have been requested to provide a reworked board for this purpose (3 weeks).
HIGH IMPACT: The Samsung Orion board the team has needs some rework to enable it to be remotely powered on and off. Samsung have been requested to provide a reworked board for this purpose or instructions on how Linaro can fix this (2 week).
MEDIUM IMPACT: Mirsad Vojnikovic is unable to use bzr due to proxy constraints at ST-E. He has asked for a whitelist to continue to work in Launchpad but no reply has been received (3 weeks). A work around is to use 3G dongles, not ideal.
MEDIUM IMPACK: Router instability in the Cambridge office continues to be a source of trouble. It is infrequent, but disruptive when it occurs. We have a plan in place to replace this router very soon.
MEDIUM IMPACK: Le Chi Thu only works 3 days a week. Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursday (1 week).
- Spring Zhang has a Tomb-sweeping day from Apr.3 to Apr.5. He will work on Apr.2 as a substitute.
Platform/Validation/Status/2011-04-07 (last modified 2011-04-18 09:07:23)