- Period: (20110324-20110331)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation/WeeklyReports
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-validation.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- A Samsung Orion board is now available in the Validation suite.
- In addition to the hardware already there, a Samsung Orion board has been added to the validation farm. There is currently an issue where powering off the board and powering back on will bot result in the board being booted again. This needs some hardware rework and Samsung have been asked for details on how to do this.
- A similar issue is present on the iMX53 LOCO board, when repowered on the board does not automatically boot. Freescale have been contacted and a solution continues to be worked on.
- LAVA and the LAVA schedule saw some work this week with several merge proposals and code reviews being done.
- The flakey router in the Cambridge office will be replaced towards the end of next week.
Risks / Issues
HIGH IMPACT: The IMX53 board the team has needs some rework to enable it to be remotely powered on and off. Freescale have been requested to provide a reworked board for this purpose (2 weeks).
HIGH IMPACT: The Samsung Orion board the team has needs some rework to enable it to be remotely powered on and off. Samsung have been requested to provide a reworked board for this purpose or instructions on how Linaro can fix this (1 week).
MEDIUM IMPACT: Mirsad Vojnikovic is unable to use bzr due to proxy constraints at ST-E. He has asked for a whitelist to continue to work in Launchpad but no reply has been received (2 weeks). A work around is to use 3G dongles, not ideal.
MEDIUM IMPACK: Router instability in the Cambridge office continues to be a source of trouble. It is infrequent, but disruptive when it occurs. We have a plan in place to replace this router very soon.
- Zygmunt Krynicki on vacation 23rd-31st March.
Platform/Validation/Status/2011-03-31 (last modified 2011-04-04 08:30:45)