- Period: (20110317-20110323)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation/WeeklyReports
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-validation.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- A test run of the LAVA dispatcher to set up and submitting a job to deploy an image, install abrek and a testsuite, and run the testsuite with the bundle generated was done. A few minor fixes were needed along the way but it worked.
Lots of work on getting abrek to support tests in JSON format. Now, instead of writing Python code for a test, JSON can be used. This work is contained in lp:~zkrynicki/abrek/szarik.
launch-control is now at version 0.3c6 which is to be deployed to http://dashboard.linaro.org when IS completes the ticket.
Work on LAVA continues with two merges accepted and work on integration with launch-control started.
- The LAVA scheduler saw some developments this week with a merge proposal for the database model and work starting on the scheduler daemon.
launch-control 0.3c6 to http://validation.linaro.org by IS.
Risks / Issues
HIGH IMPACT: The IMX53 board the team has needs some rework to enable it to be remotely powered on and off. Freescale have been requested to provide a reworked board for this purpose (1 week).
MEDIUM IMPACT: Mirsad Vojnikovic is unable to use bzr due to proxy constraints at ST-E. He has asked for a whitelist to continue to work in Launchpad but no reply has been received (1 week).
MEDIUM IMPACK: Router instability in the Cambridge office continues to be a source of trouble. It is infrequent, but disruptive when it occurs. We have a plan in place to replace this router very soon.
- Zygmunt Krynicki on vacation 23rd-31st March.
- Dave Pigott started this week. He will be working from the Cambridge office on the validation farm.
- Le Chi Thu started this week. He will be working on the validation farm and test automation.
Platform/Validation/Status/2011-03-24 (last modified 2011-03-28 12:11:17)