- Period: (20110120-20110126)
PM: Ian Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org
Key Points for wider discussion
- A demonstration of components.linaro.org was delivered.
- Work on a hudson instance to build QEMU images for different board types.
- Got the Panda board master image working and documented
- Investigations into messaging processes to enhance the validation test farm.
- A demonstration of components.linaro.org (to show the different elements that make up the full images - therefore the components may be updated more regularly) was produced which stimulated additional discussion.
- Discussions with the Power Management group are ongoing to determine how best to integrate the PM tests into the testing framework.
- Additional work on authorisation systems in Launch Control.
Working on a hudson instance with additional scripts to use LinaroMediaCreate to produce QEMU images for different board types.
- The Panda board master image (mentioned above) was used on 2 boards for the validation farm in Cambridge.
- Investigations into messaging processes looked at RabbitMQ and Celery to look to improve the validation test farm.
- No immediate milestones due.
- No immediate milestones due
Risks / Issues
- None to be highlighted.
- Spring Zhang leave February 1st - 11th.
Platform/Validation/Status/2011-01-27 (last modified 2011-01-27 11:33:26)