- progress on graphics accelleration on beagle and omap4
- progress on test and ui heads
- meego planning and resource absorption from partners
- alip seed/image progress
- telephony spec rethinking
- made geoclue with gypsy available in archive; started on "Me Location" app for me button.
- plans and thinking and resourcing on 2x2, meego, android, board bringup
Team Work - Detailed
Alexander Sack (asac)
- work on 2x2 story and resource/risk plan
- work on matching/interviewing assignees for graphics and user platform
- work with TI graphics engineers to ensure proper packaging of SGX
- ship mutter stack to TI engineers; and discuss problems and ways forward
- review openings and think about openings process
- help tgall fix his live-helper issues
- discuss efl stack with lutin; start discussing/sign off with mterry
- add gypsy backend to geoclue for gps spec.
Alexandros Frantzis (alf)
- Received Beagleboard XM and got up to speed with image creation/installation.
- Got 3D acceleration working on BB XM using SGX drivers from TI.
- Updated shaders in es2gears and glmark2 benchmarks to be compatible with the SGX drivers which have a stricter GLSL compiler than Mesa.
- Experimented with the test result parsing facilities of abrek.
- Packaged glmark2 and uploaded to REVU (LP: #605901).
- Started validating benchmark packages on the BB XM (x11perf, gtkperf, render_bench).
- Packaged new upstream version (4.7.0~beta2) of Qt/QWS. Still investigating why I can't upload it to a PPA (dput hangs with both ftp/sftp).
- Discussed with persia, njpatel, asac and TI folks the best approach to handle the clutter eglx packaging mess.
- Started a new packaging attempt of clutter with a unified glx/eglx API.
Tom Gall (tgall)
- looked at telephony spec work items
- investigated new ofono package with telephony simulator
- discussed with asac to change spec to target simulator rather than not available hardware
- with asac's help able to narrow down linux-image-* errors I was seeing
- ui-alip ppa created
- get first live-helper alip image build going
- first image booted with a couple of kernel issues to report
- finally starts, xfce looks to be running sanely
- ubuntu-meta added to ppa
- read live-helper docs
- created conf_ui-alip_create.sh with the idea of coming at things from two directions
- investigate custom ppa problems with live-helper alip config; managed to fix it.
- lh happily creates image bug again fails to build with full package list. (image does boot tho)
- setup linaro alip seed; create linaro-meta package and upload to ppa
- debug issues with local packages; final solution was to properly enable ppa
- work through package mis-names / deps and fix them
- alip live-helper config pushed into bzr
Platform/UserPlatforms/WeeklyStatus/2010-07-29 (last modified 2010-07-29 16:30:51)