- good progress on arm-test-and-ui-heads heads spec
- clutter for eglx prepared; some discussion with desktop team who to maintain this if debian doesnt pick it up (linaro!!)
- alpha-3 work items behind trend due to asac travelling to summit; catchup will happen during sprint.
- minispec for ALIP head drafting by tgall; first steps learning seeding and germinate ongoing
daily headless images now published on http://snapshots.linaro.org; currently fails to build; potentially fixed, but config branches dont get picked up automatically by lexbuilder (needs fix)
Team Work - Detailed
Alexander Sack (asac)
- discuss new Heads for linaro and how to move forward
- getting daily snapshots for headless up and running; fixing images (though the live-helper branches need to be synched)
- travelling to receive beagle XM boards (got 8 now)
- at mozilla summit and travel back from mozilla summit
- image format and requirements pre-discussion with loic and amitk; next: post notes and decide on 10.11 image format during sprint
Alexandros Frantzis (alf)
Finished port of glmark to OpenGL ES 2.0 (see https://launchpad.net/glmark2).
- Started packaging glmark2.
- Trying to find sponsor for new glmemperf build so that problematic benchmarks are ignored instead of aborting (LP: #605429).
- Written test definitions for x11perf, gtkperf, glmemperf and render_bench (lp:~afrantzis/aberk/alf-testdefs).
- es2gears patches accepted in upstream mesa-demos (fdo #28790).
- Updated clutter eglx 1.2.10 package in PPA with changes from new ubuntu build (0ubuntu2).
- Patch for LP #600243 applied in mesa-7.8.1-3ubuntu3 build and debian mesa git.
Tom Gall (tgall)
- up to speed on bzr (like it!)
- beagle and Efika both arrived monday, unboxed and cabled up.
partial draft of AEL/ALIP UI Head up
- installed alpha 2 to 8 gig SDHC and 2 gig SD cards
- Efika booted (via on board, haven't started to experiment with alpha 2 yet)
beagle and hawk board drove me nuts for the majority of the day, turned out bad USB -> serial cable, adventures included, one run to the store, tear out more hair, a few choice words, then hook up really old x86_64 box with real honest to gosh serial ports and there it was output
Platform/UserPlatforms/WeeklyStatus/2010-07-16 (last modified 2010-07-16 12:35:02)