- Period: (20110317-20110323)
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/WeeklyReports
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-foundations.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- New kernel has been packaged and delivered to the archive fixing many bugs.
- Multi-arch support is now in the archive.
- The cross-compiling story continues with Python 2.6 and perl seeing work this week.
Work on the cross toolchain integration with multi-arch saw gcc-4.5 and dpkg-cross fixes and work on install-cross-debs and xdeb. A sync has been requested from Debian for a newer version of dpkg-cross (736154).
- Some U8500 work was done on u-boot to incorporate recent feedback
- Note any milestones and other big events happening in the next month including deliverables from your team.
Risks / Issues
MEDIUM IMPACT: The VExpress Peter Pearse was using is now broken and away being repaired. (1 week).
MEDIUM IMPACT: Peter Pearse reports that bootstrapping & making cross-compile patches upstreamable are slowing the rate of package fixing. The (current) alip package list will not be complete for alpha release.
LOW IMPACT: Multiarch has broken a few unexpected packages such as cmake, apt and linaro-image-tools. These are being worked on.
LOW IMPACT: There is not much manual test coverage for U8500, Samsung Orion, iGEPv2, iMX51, Overo hardware
- Tom Gall March 30th.
- Kunal Goel 18th to 22nd March.
Platform/DevPlatform/Status/2011-03-24 (last modified 2011-03-28 11:22:50)