Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- KVM ARMv7 CI loop works for arndale!
- OpenJDK ARMv8 planning and support
- start working KVM ARMv8 CI loop
- LAVA has no useful vexpress target for us.
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- Added armv7a-oe-panda CI job with LAVA submittion
Added more LAVA tests for OpenEmbedded images
- Made pre-built CI jobs use all our tests
Fixed external linaro toolchain in OpenEmbedded so we can build most of stuff
- Fix issues with multilib when external linaro toolchain is used in OE (gcc can not be built)
- gcc can not be built when Linaro cross toolchain is used with OE
http://validation.linaro.org/lava-server/scheduler/job/52190 has problems with php tests which work fine on same image/kernel on my system.
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- llct has moved to v3.9-rc7, numa patches by Steve Capper reorganized (moved out of the Samsung LT's tree).
- ll release candidate is expected later today, waiting for ARM and Samsung LTs to move their topics to the latest llct.
- with the most recent ll, Snowball has problems mounting the rootfs. Investigating.
- Snowball rootfs mounting issue
- New version of ll-fold.sh to make using the pinned maifests (to reconstruct the tree) less tricky
- ci job(s) to monitor the llct/ll topic branches changes. Later this will be used to start the automatic updates. Work with the topic owner to establish topics naming scheme similar to the one used in configs.git - to minimize hand editing the manifest.
- take a look at the u-boot maintenance stuff, and CARD-494
- try vexpress-a9 + panda single zImage
- Sync up with Deepak and Viswanath on getting a new board from TI into llct and on the code reviews
- On Holiday all week Last week:
- Wrote proposal for CI transition to cross-build jobs
- Made sbuild package
- Developed GSOC bootstrap task
- Get cross-CI working (for kernels at least)
- send multiarch perl email
- Send bootstrap/profile spec proposal v2
- Moving desks tomorrow
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-04-18 (last modified 2013-04-25 12:49:51)