Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • KVM ARMv7 CI loop works for arndale!
  • OpenJDK ARMv8 planning and support

Plans

  • start working KVM ARMv8 CI loop

Issues

  • LAVA has no useful vexpress target for us.

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • Added armv7a-oe-panda CI job with LAVA submittion
  • Added more LAVA tests for OpenEmbedded images

  • Made pre-built CI jobs use all our tests
  • Fixed external linaro toolchain in OpenEmbedded so we can build most of stuff

Plans

  • Fix issues with multilib when external linaro toolchain is used in OE (gcc can not be built)

Issues

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • llct has moved to v3.9-rc7, numa patches by Steve Capper reorganized (moved out of the Samsung LT's tree).
  • ll release candidate is expected later today, waiting for ARM and Samsung LTs to move their topics to the latest llct.
  • with the most recent ll, Snowball has problems mounting the rootfs. Investigating.

Plans

  • Snowball rootfs mounting issue
  • New version of ll-fold.sh to make using the pinned maifests (to reconstruct the tree) less tricky
  • ci job(s) to monitor the llct/ll topic branches changes. Later this will be used to start the automatic updates. Work with the topic owner to establish topics naming scheme similar to the one used in configs.git - to minimize hand editing the manifest.
  • take a look at the u-boot maintenance stuff, and CARD-494
  • try vexpress-a9 + panda single zImage
  • Sync up with Deepak and Viswanath on getting a new board from TI into llct and on the code reviews

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • On Holiday all week Last week:
  • Wrote proposal for CI transition to cross-build jobs
  • Made sbuild package
  • Developed GSOC bootstrap task

Plans

  • Get cross-CI working (for kernels at least)
  • send multiarch perl email
  • Send bootstrap/profile spec proposal v2

Issues

  • Moving desks tomorrow

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-04-18 (last modified 2013-04-25 12:49:51)