Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Reported on 'CI vision' to tech leads
  • Set up parallel test jenkins jobs for cross-built stuff/new repo
  • Endeavoured to understand whole CI setup

Plans

  • Get new setup working on CI infra with slaves
  • Finish writing migration plan
  • Update infrastructure docs

Issues

  • IT breakage at ARM wasting my time
  • Realising how little of the infra setup I actually understand

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • ARMv8 OE builds are sent to LAVA with set of tests defined
  • Linaro binary cross toolchain can be used to build many parts of OpenEmbedded

  • mainline GCC 4.8 builds our OE targets
  • released new SDK for HipHopVM

Plans

  • Get rid of some of my Firefox tabs (aka work on blueprints and fix bugs)

Issues

  • External toolchains in OE are far from ideal - many strange failures to fix

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Helping getting started with OpenJDK
  • prebuilt image support to post_build_lava
  • minimal lava testcase for kvm

Plans

  • Get the lava testcase finally run

Issues

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • llct has moved to v3.9-rc6
  • Bug 1166707 "Spurious debug options.." and bug 1160968 "unable to fetch the mysql.php file.." should be fixed in today's llct and thus would appear in tomorr

ow's ll update.

  • The snowball master image issue resolved: the targets use new u-boot and old

master image.

  • Created debug.conf for expensive debug options. Moved PROVE_LOCKING from linaro-base.conf into there. It could make sense to we have debug.conf used in CI loop, but excluded from the release images.

Plans

  • ci job(s) to monitor the llct/ll topic branches changes. Later this will be used to start the automatic updates. Work with the topic owner to establish topics naming scheme similar to the one used in configs.git - to minimize hand editing the manifest.
  • take a look at the u-boot maintenance stuff, and CARD-494
  • try vexpress-a9 + panda single zImage
  • Sync up with Deepak and Viswanath on getting a new board from TI into llct and on the code reviews

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-04-11 (last modified 2013-04-11 13:23:29)