Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
- Reported on 'CI vision' to tech leads
- Set up parallel test jenkins jobs for cross-built stuff/new repo
- Endeavoured to understand whole CI setup
- Get new setup working on CI infra with slaves
- Finish writing migration plan
- Update infrastructure docs
- IT breakage at ARM wasting my time
- Realising how little of the infra setup I actually understand
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- ARMv8 OE builds are sent to LAVA with set of tests defined
Linaro binary cross toolchain can be used to build many parts of OpenEmbedded
- mainline GCC 4.8 builds our OE targets
- released new SDK for HipHopVM
- Get rid of some of my Firefox tabs (aka work on blueprints and fix bugs)
- External toolchains in OE are far from ideal - many strange failures to fix
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- Helping getting started with OpenJDK
- prebuilt image support to post_build_lava
- minimal lava testcase for kvm
- Get the lava testcase finally run
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- llct has moved to v3.9-rc6
- Bug 1166707 "Spurious debug options.." and bug 1160968 "unable to fetch the mysql.php file.." should be fixed in today's llct and thus would appear in tomorr
ow's ll update.
- The snowball master image issue resolved: the targets use new u-boot and old
- Created debug.conf for expensive debug options. Moved PROVE_LOCKING from linaro-base.conf into there. It could make sense to we have debug.conf used in CI loop, but excluded from the release images.
- ci job(s) to monitor the llct/ll topic branches changes. Later this will be used to start the automatic updates. Work with the topic owner to establish topics naming scheme similar to the one used in configs.git - to minimize hand editing the manifest.
- take a look at the u-boot maintenance stuff, and CARD-494
- try vexpress-a9 + panda single zImage
- Sync up with Deepak and Viswanath on getting a new board from TI into llct and on the code reviews
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-04-11 (last modified 2013-04-11 13:23:29)