Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Fathi Boudra <fabo>
- Can run Linaro Ubuntu images on Calxeda server
- Bug triage - killed ~60 bugs
- Filled Builds and Baselines topics for LCE 13
- Submit highbank support to linaro-image-tools
- Investigate linux-linaro oops on Calxeda server
- Fix some bugs - I have 8 bugs assigned to me
- Fix Kernel CI mess
- Fill Platform engineering report
- Provide feedback on
- LAVA release brainstorm
- Linaro LAVA lab deployment
- Boards and Builds spreadsheet
- Ambitious plans but a day is only 24h...
- Fixed broken computer: infinite slowness, firefox, disk space, printing
- Tried to get cross-CI scripts working right
- Tried to write CI vision slides
- Rebuilt arm64 packages so 3rd parties can install stuff (helping klibc work)
- Get cross-CI actually working
- Lack of vision, and much time wasted by poorly computers.
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- Ptlib patch accepted upstream
- kvm vexpress job jenkins side now done
- Fixed coreutils build in aarch64 OE
- debugged foundation model hangup, bugreport sent to ARM
- tie the kvm job to lava
- pick up next steps on Aarch64 porting
- mysteries with CI and LAVA
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- Bug 1128853 "TI Panda 4460 boot failed with Linux Linaro ubuntu image" is fixed by disabling CONFIG_CPU_FREQ for panda (in the ll tree itself).
- Rough Schedule for 13.04 cycle published on wiki. llct is now at v3.9-rc5. First ll update for 13.04 is scheduled today. The 13.04 release would be v3.9-rc7 based.
- The snowball master image story is still ongoing: Dave Pigott reported problems with the ethernet in the 13.03 release kernel.
- Resolve the snowball master image issue
- Disable CONFIG_CPU_FREQ for panda in the configs.git
- ci job(s) to monitor the llct/ll topic branches changes. Later this will be used to start the automatic updates. Work with the topic owner to establish topics naming scheme similar to the one used in configs.git - to minimize hand editing the manifest.
- take a look at the u-boot maintenance stuff, and CARD-494
- try vexpress-a9 + panda single zImage.
- Sync up with Deepak and Viswanath on getting a new board from TI into llct and on the code reviews
- looks like my snowball has issues with SD
- validation.linaro.org is validation only, not a general purpose "board farm" (?)
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-04-04 (last modified 2013-04-04 13:08:11)