Meetings and Reports
- Actions from last meeting
- Roadmap card status
- Blueprint status/progress
- Engineering Review for the active cycle
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
suihkulokki/hrw to subscribe to lava dashboard for OE - http://validation.linaro.org/lava-server/dashboard/filters/ - DONE
- wookey to prod canonical foundations team about coming to aarch64 meeting - DONE
- suihkulokki to keep the bp up-to-date - blueprint gardening - INPROGRESS
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Fathi Boudra <fabo>
- Released Linaro 13.01
- Reviewed package-and-publish jobs.
- Get pre-built image tested in LAVA, with results on the dashboard
- Create blueprints:
- for Fedora rootfs bring up
- improve ubuntu CI loop (wookey)
- Add u-boot and powertop to components CI loop
- Arndale isn't set up in LAVA
- Snowball with DT support isn't set up in LAVA
- Fixed crossbuilds for sqlite, db, cloog-ppl, getting us to 72/77ths of chroot built
- Started getting perl to crossbuild for arm64 - config updated and prepared - build currently breaks
- Wrote ( still writing!) FOSDEM talk
- Improved dimstrap to autoselect newer sources from bootstrap repo
- Added build-profile support to apt and sbuild so full stack now supports it (uploaded, but not well tested)
- Get perl crossbuild working
- Update model and get working locally
- Build eglic 2.17
- Report on port progress
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- Provided cross compiler environment for Owen so he can work on HipHopVM porting for AArch64.
- Extended linaro-image-sdk with all dependencies for HipHopVM porting.
- clean up recipes from meta-aarch64/recipes-extra/ and push them into OE
- do test build on EC2 with S3 storage to check how it can improve build times
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- big little IKS hwpack converted to V3 format
- FOSDEM slides
- libbsd ported to aarch64
- debugged various aarch64 image issues (flex etc)
- bp's and plans for february
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-01-31 (last modified 2013-01-31 13:08:33)