Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

Past Action items

  • jcrigby - CARD-129 close out - DONE
  • jcrigby update/write documentation and tasks transition to Fathi/Andrey - INPROGRESS

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • Spoke with Owen about building HHVM and some dependencies were marked optional (google-perftools, libunwind, libdwarf).
  • Built meta-toolchain-hhvm to provide standalone cross compiler environment with all HHVM dependencies inside. Works but there are problems with finding OpenSSL and libcap. http://people.linaro.org/~hrw/oe/hhvm/

  • Switched AArch64 in OE to use linux-linaro/HEAD
  • We got libatomics_ops patch from Yvan Roux (TCWG)!

Issues

  • My i7 is slow - world builds take too much time ;D

Plans

  • blog post with instructions how to use HHVM cross toolchain

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • v4l-utils fixed for Aarch64 and patch sent upstream
  • all pending 13.01 merge items to OE except ltp sent to OE for merging
  • LTP patch being cleaned up

Plans

  • Prepare slides for FOSDEM
  • ping upstreams on pending patches

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Kernel tools cross-build fixed (in linux-linaro-origen-3.7) Uploaded to my quantal-bootstap repo for smoke test. https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-ubuntu/+bug/1104017

  • Lots of raring arm64 packages built. Now 55/64ths of binary-producing packages for bootstrap buildd built

Plans

  • Get kernel cross fixes upstreamed (to Ubuntu raring)
  • Allow kernel tools build to use optional parts (libunwind, audit, newt)
  • Try to get uefi cross-build going
  • Fix db build to unbung raring bootstrap
  • Start FOSDEM talk

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

#linaro-meeting Meeting

Meeting started by fabo at 13:02:33 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2013/linaro-meeting.2013-01-24-13.02.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:54:45 UTC.

Action items

Action items, by person

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (89)
  • wookey (28)
  • andrey-konovalov (12)
  • suihkulokki (10)
  • _claude (9)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-01-24 (last modified 2013-01-30 12:42:49)