Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

Past Action items

  • suihkulokki to add nspr and headline/acceptance to bp
  • fabo/hrw to follow up with anmar about gperf investigation
  • fabo to sync up with wookey about cross-build our maintained packages
  • andrey-konovalov to add linux-linaro updates bp

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Fathi Boudra <fabo>

Highlights

  • Roadmap cards updated - most of them are under review
  • Started to experiment Linaro kernel packages cross-build
  • Discussion about OE SDK/sysroot to cross-build softwares
  • Fixed various build failures on the CI loop

Plans

  • Create blueprints for Fedora rootfs bring up
  • Start to investigate tools needed to build Fedora rootfs
  • Merge pre-bootloader (bl1) support to linaro-image-tools
  • Integrate Rony's 3.7 kernel and publish the initial hwpack for Arndale

Marcin Juszkiewicz

Highlights

Plans

  • update binutils to ~HEAD
  • update AArch64 GDB patches to new version

Issues

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • fixed libaio (patch submitted upstream)
  • Sent upstream nspr aarch64 patch: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=827271

  • updated linaro-aarch64 bug statuses and bp/card
  • created weekly meeting for Aarch64 porting
  • Porting applications for Aarch64 talk for fosdem accepted - started writing slides..

Plans

  • Work on talk slides
  • Port more Aarch64 apps.
  • Get KVM running on arndale so we can get the BP running.

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Reproduced Fathi's cross-build failures with kernel, uefi, qemu - started investigating
  • Fixed equivs for multiarch - bug filed, which enabled:
  • Got crossbuild-essential-arm64 working for raring so can now sbuild for arm64
  • Got dimstrap working for automatic bootstrap

Plans

  • Publish dimstrap results
  • Look at cross-kernel issues
  • Review cross status with CJW
  • Mail debian-devel about build profiles

Issues

  • None

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • Back from holidays on Jan 9.
  • bug 1097342 "linux-linaro ll-20121221.1 does not build for arm64" (the perf for Android patches): in progress, ETA today (replace the incremental patches with the cummulative one attached to the bug)
  • 13.01 linux-linaro* will be v3.8-rcX based
  • bug 1088504 "Need to build the DT blob for Snowball, Linux Linaro Tracking project": was able to get to the boot prompt using dtb. Limitations: SD has problems, had to use emmc. Ethernet probed ok, but issuing 'ifconfig' leads to endless "rcu_preempt detected stalls", 1 message every 2 minutes, and no return to the command prompt.

Plans

  • 13.01 linux-linaro / llct schedule on wiki. Create initial v3.8-rc2 based llct.
  • create the 13.01 blueprint for linux-linaro baseline
  • follow up the android perf story
  • create 2 ci jobs for aarch64 / linux-linaro[-core-tracking]
  • bug 1090882 "Ethernet doesn't work on snowball with linux-linaro/mainline" integrate the fixes from the Landing Team (not received yet)
  • improve the ll-fold.sh script (new version would be ideal), and the wiki docs

Issues

  • None

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by fabo at 13:04:14 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2013/linaro-meeting.2013-01-10-13.04.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:50:37 UTC.

Action items

  • andrey-konovalov to add linux-linaro updates bp
  • wookey to review http://cards.linaro.org/browse/CARD-147

  • jcrigby - CARD-129 close out
  • jcrigby update/write documentation and tasks transition to Fathi/Andrey

Action items, by person

  • andrey-konovalov
    • andrey-konovalov to add linux-linaro updates bp
  • jcrigby
    • jcrigby - CARD-129 close out
    • jcrigby update/write documentation and tasks transition to Fathi/Andrey
  • wookey

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (95)
  • wookey (28)
  • jcrigby (17)
  • hrw (17)
  • andrey-konovalov (8)
  • suihkulokki (5)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-01-10 (last modified 2013-01-10 14:43:05)