Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

  • holidays - nothing work related

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • House flooded!
  • Updated work machine to quantal
  • Updated cross-toolchain builds

Plans

  • Report on bootstrap status/proportion of upstream work
  • Run Raring arm64 build-test
  • Bootstrap Debian arm64 toolchain

Issues

  • Sort out upstream/Debian/Ubuntu balance

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • bug 1092832 "Drop THUMB2 config workaround from the build script": no changes are needed in the config fragments
  • Booting snowball with DT: U-Boot 2013.01.-rc1 or later must be used (otherwise dtb must be appended to the kernel image). When using dtb the 3.7 kernel fails to reach the boot prompt due to mmc errors. On the positive side, the ethernet is probed ok.
  • linux-linaro-core-3.7 has just been forked from the llct. The 3.7.y stable topic has been added. Two most recent perf patches by Bero have been cherry-picked from the ll tree. No other changes vs llct.
  • linux-linaro task force kick off meeting moved to 2013
  • Russia is off until Jan 9, 2013. The 1st working day after the holidays is Jan 9, 2013.

Plans

  • linux-linaro 13.01 rough schedule on wiki. v3.7 will be used as the base.
  • Move llct to v3.8-rc2
  • Start new version of the ll-fold.sh script (track the reused solutions differently, make the pinned manifests to be easily associated with the linux-linaro* tags, make recreating the tree using the pinned manifests more straightforward)
  • Make snowball to boot with DT
  • Finish reworking LinuxLinaroKernel* wiki pages

  • Add kvm-arm topic to llct
  • Add initial config fragments for arndale and highbank to the basic-board-configs topic
  • Add arndale, highbank, and origen-quad ci jobs in linux-linaro-tracking view (w/o submitting the job to LAVA)

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

Plans

  • Agree on aarch64 weekly meeting timeslot and porting day
  • more aarch64 patches
  • start working on kvm/arndale CI loop

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by fabo at 13:09:04 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2013/linaro-meeting.2013-01-03-13.09.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 13:52:23 UTC.

Action items

  • suihkulokki to add nspr and headline/acceptance to bp
  • fabo/hwr to follow up with anmar about gperf investigation
  • fabo/hrw to follow up with anmar about gperf investigation
  • fabo to sync up with wookey about cross-build our maintained packages
  • andrey-konovalov to add linux-linaro updates bp

Action items, by person

  • andrey-konovalov
    • andrey-konovalov to add linux-linaro updates bp
  • fabo
    • fabo/hwr to follow up with anmar about gperf investigation
    • fabo/hrw to follow up with anmar about gperf investigation
    • fabo to sync up with wookey about cross-build our maintained packages
  • hrw
    • fabo/hrw to follow up with anmar about gperf investigation
  • suihkulokki
    • suihkulokki to add nspr and headline/acceptance to bp
  • wookey
    • fabo to sync up with wookey about cross-build our maintained packages

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (74)
  • wookey (18)
  • hrw (14)
  • andrey-konovalov (9)
  • suihkulokki (6)
  • dzin (4)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-01-03 (last modified 2013-01-10 09:37:22)