Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- triaged libaio, xserver and libatomic-ops aarch64 porting effort
- fixed building IKS switcher as kernel modules (again)
- fixed fuse build on aarch64
- fixed cmake build for aarch64
- Vacation on next week
- submit cmake and fuse fixes upstream
- post blogpost on updating config.sub's
John Rigby <jcrigby>
- Finished vexpress64 3.7 ci job support
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- another set of AArch64 fixes merged into OE
- fixed vexpress64 3.7 CI job (with John and Andrew help)
- xmas holidays
- Got to bottom of bits/predefs.h gcc bootstrap build failure issue - Filed upstream and in distros
- Raring arm64 cross-toolchains and eglibc built and uploaded
- Created raring-bootstrap repo
- crossbuild-essential integrated into build-essential
- Got Multiarch crosstoolchain patches updated to 4.7.2-14
- Go skiing
- Getting multiarched toolchains builds working is hard work - mostly ignored by maintainer
- Need to split upstream/not upstream tasks
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-12-20 (last modified 2012-12-20 13:35:44)