Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- suihkulokki to set up daily pre-built OE images post to LAVA
- jcrigby to create a bug for the firefox part of browser-benchmarking-ubuntu
- fabo to create the blueprints for 12.12 cycle
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- updates kernel to 3.7-rc7
- updates binutils to latest + patches
- updated gdb to latest + patches
- switched to Apache2 + php-fpm
- checked HipHopVM requirements
- checked latest OE on Foundation and RTSM models
- removed getty from tty1 as we have shell there
- Merged all OE repos into one
- not switched yet
- switch all CI builds to new layout of OE layers
- write manifests
John Rigby <jcrigby>
- Updated u-boot-next to latest upstream -rc plus linaro patches plus Samsung Quad and Arndale.
- Started packaging above.
- Test u-boot-next and then push to stable and publish updated source package.
- Finish kernel packaging updates including new platforms and change from precise to quantal
- Document the package-and-publish CI loop including how to add new jobs.
- Been sick most of week so productivity has been low
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- The 12.12 rough schedule for linux-linaro kernel uploaded to the wiki. First llct and ll updates for 12.12 are done.
Reworking LinuxLinaroKernel* wiki pages has been started.
- Russia is off from Dec 30, 2012 (Dec 29 is the working day) to Jan 8, 2013. The 1st working day after the holidays is Jan 9, 2013.
- Add kvm-arm topic to llct
- Add initial config fragments for arndale and highbank to the basic-board-configs topic
- ll kernel tree freeze on Dec 13
- Add arndale, highbank, and origen-quad ci jobs in linux-linaro-tracking view (w/o submitting the job to LAVA)
- linux-linaro task force kick off meeting (moved to the next week)
- final fix for bug 1067838
- Make snowball to boot and run the basic tests in LAVA
- Monitor linux-linaro ci testing results, address the issues
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-12-06 (last modified 2012-12-06 13:07:45)