Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- jcrigby to oversee release candidates for this cycle: DONE
- dzin and rsalveti to discuss roadmap cards: DONE
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
- Working arm64 cross-toolchain in repo
- eglibc:arm64 and linux-libc-dev:arm64 built - multiarch matching
- Updated dpkg-cross for arm64
- Easy arm64 packages built (zlib, attr, acl, pcre3, lisepol, hostname)
- amd64 packages built: python, sbuild, dpkg-cross, cross-build-essential
- dose-debbuildcheck anomaly tracked to debian/ubuntu apt differences - reported and bodged with script
- Got sbuild arm64 builds working
- Write ELC armv8 bootstrap talk
- UDS/Connect - progress auto-bootstrap if time (ha!)
- Too many things to do!
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- Finished big.Little updates for 12.10
- Added ftrace configurations to big.LITTLE iks kernel
- git mirrors for sourceware for openembedded
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- 12.10 linux-linaro kernels release is uploaded to launchpad, the release notes incuded.
- Bug 1064686 fixed
- There was a discussion on enabling CONFIG_DEBUG_FS, CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU, and CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER in linaro-base.conf config fragment. Not yet 100% sure WRT CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER, but the other 2 options will be enabled post 12.10 release.
- Fork llc-3.6 from current llct, move llct to v3.7-rcX
- Fix bug 1067838
- Update the Linux Linaro kernel related docs on wiki
- Linaro Connect
- Holidays on Monday, Nov 5
- Think about better tracking of the recorded resolutions applied automatically by git when creating the linux-linaro* trees.
- Make snowball to boot and run the basic tests in LAVA.
- Monitor linux-linaro ci testing results, address the issues.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-10-25 (last modified 2012-10-25 12:54:56)