Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
John Rigby <jcrigby>
- Added dtb_files to arm-lt hwpack config
- Updated 64bit packaging to clean up boot wrapper handling
- Worked on browser benchmake automation. Had a false start with mozilla speedtests that did not seem to work for me on host so did not persue it.
- Using selenium.webdriver now to control browsers.
- Finish the browser automation.
- Add boot wrapper support to arm-lt kernel (merging 64bit branch into master will do this)
Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>
- Pre-built jobs for the OE images
- Helping getting the OE rc2 images out
- Planning for Connect mostly done
- 12.10 Release
- Built arm64 Cross-toolchain (once!)
- Got corresponding native eglibc-2.16 + gcc-4.7.2 builds
Created public repos: http://people.debian.org/~wookey/bootstrap.html
Started v8 bootstrap wiki page: http://wiki.debian.org/Arm64Port
- Finish off repeatable arm64 cross-toolchains from source packages
- Test toolchains
- Beware unclean chroots! (caused me much grief!)
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- LTP added to ARMv8 SDK image
- minor big.LITTLE updates
- tracked why SDK OE image doesn't provide console
- ARMv8 images to lava
- Prepare Connect Session
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- kernel boots properly in model
- auto root login works in all images
- LAMP has Apache and mod_php
- updated to newest binutils
- updated to newest gcc-linaro bzr snapshot
- helped Wookey with aarch64 cross compiler
- Canonical summit next week
Found problem with sstate-cache which may get us in problem if we use it. Sent mail to ML: http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2012-October/031059.html
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- CI llct build failures fixed.
- Using a bit modified procedure for the ll tree this month: merge the LT's topic only (plus the last time fixes), do not base the ll tree on llct explicitely. This is very similar to how the llt tree is handled.
- Release candidate trees are pushed to g.l.o: ll-20121017.0 (llct-20121012.0 based) and llt-20121016.1
Worked on https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-ci/+bug/1064686. Built the origen hwpack with dtb using the ll-20121017.0 tree manually - booted OK in LAVA. Should be easy to repeat this with https://ci.linaro.org/jenkins/job/milo-linux-linaro-tracking_origen-exynos4/?
Created https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-ci/+bug/1067838. Some board config fragments are TBD. vexpress and origen ll builds can be switched to config fragments right now.
- Fix bugs 1064686 and 1067838
- Make the 12.10 linux-linaro kernels release
- Think about better tracking of the recorded resolutions applied automatically by git when creating the linux-linaro* trees.
- Fork llc-3.6 from current llct, move llct to v3.7-rcX
- Make snowball to boot and run the basic tests in LAVA.
- Update the Linux Linaro kernel related docs on wiki
- Monitor linux-linaro ci testing results, address the issues.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting started by dzin at 14:05:04 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-10-18-14.05.log.html .
Announcements (dzin, 14:06:01)
* ACTION: jcrigby to oversee release candidates for this cycle. (dzin, 14:09:21)
Past Action Items (dzin, 14:09:47)
- * fabo to separate the armv7/armv8 bits on snapshots: DONE (dzin, 14:10:11)
Roadmap card status (dzin, 14:10:38)
* ACTION: dzin and rsalveti to discuss roadmap cards (dzin, 14:10:57)
Blueprint status/progress (dzin, 14:11:09)
Engineering Review (dzin, 14:17:05)
AOB (dzin, 14:18:49)
Meeting ended at 14:20:56 UTC.
- jcrigby to oversee release candidates for this cycle.
- dzin and rsalveti to discuss roadmap cards
Action items, by person
- * dzin and rsalveti to discuss roadmap cards
- * jcrigby to oversee release candidates for this cycle.
People present (lines said)
- dzin (34)
- jcrigby (6)
- linarobot (3)
- wookey (2)
- fabo (2)
- suihkulokki (1)
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-10-18 (last modified 2012-10-25 11:30:28)