Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
- Automotive Linux summit
- Build multiarch perl for amd64+ armhf
- Tested with xs crossbuild
- Fixed crossbuild-essential package for quantal
- Rebuild with /usr/include working - lots of packages fixed
- Working through bootstrap for armhf and arm64
- Update and upload equivs packages
- Discovered pkgbinarymangler multiarch issue
- patches for libsepol, dpkg, libterm-readkey-perl
- Script bootstrapping stuff to make repeatable
- aarch64 sprint
Not enough sleep
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).