Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 6 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Wookey

Highlights

  • Automotive Linux summit
  • Build multiarch perl for amd64+ armhf
  • Tested with xs crossbuild
  • Fixed crossbuild-essential package for quantal
  • Rebuild with /usr/include working - lots of packages fixed
  • Working through bootstrap for armhf and arm64
  • Update and upload equivs packages
  • Discovered pkgbinarymangler multiarch issue
  • patches for libsepol, dpkg, libterm-readkey-perl, diffutils

Plans

  • Script bootstrapping stuff to make repeatable
  • aarch64 sprint

Issues

  • Not enough sleep :-)

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • big.LITTLE MP images (still not published from ci)
  • big.LITTLE switcher kernel upgraded to 3.6-RC7 based kernel
  • Testing ARMv8 OE builds

Plans

  • Wrap up python and perl multiarch with wookey
  • More ARMv8 tests

Issues

  • Had some Flu this week

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Packaged uefi which also involved making it build natively on arm
  • Got arm64 kernel building locally with ci scripts still need to create ci job
  • Updated hwpack configs to add uefi sections
  • Updated ci jobs that use new configs to run linaro-media-create correctly

Plans

  • Finish the arm64 ci job
  • See if I can make panda uefi usable

Issues

  • None

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • ll has been updated one more time yesterday to pick couple fixes from STE LT (android config update, and one minor issue with Kconfig's), and one fix from paulmck (it got high attention in the linaro-kernel mailing list recently)
  • llct has been moved to v3.6-rc7 (beyond 12.09 that is), the multiplaform topic has been dropped as per Arnd's suggestion
  • the rebasing option added to ll-fold.sh doesn't work ok in all the expected cases. Need minor update to the script, and a more stringent policy on what the topics could be based on.

Plans

  • Have a better defined (more formal and more strict) process for the 12.10 linux-linaro stuff and the 12.10 plans (v3.6 base, dropping the multiplatform topic, switching from defconfigs to config fragments in the ci jobs completely etc) posted to linaro-dev ml. Start using launchpad's bugs when adding fixes to the linux-linaro.
  • Try merging the stable updates into llc-3.4
  • Think about better tracking of the recorded resolutions applied automatically by git when creating the linux-linaro* trees.
  • Make snowball to boot and run the basic tests in LAVA
  • Monitor linux-linaro ci testing results, address the issues.
  • linux-linaro script improvements: implement skipping topics which has conflicts w/o known solutions
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the llt and the llct trees.

Issues

  • None

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:04:57 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-09-27-14.04.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 15:04:19 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to update card 129 for TSC acceptance.

Action items, by person

  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to update card 129 for TSC acceptance.

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (56)
  • hrw (42)
  • wookey (23)
  • dzin (19)
  • lool (10)
  • suihkulokki (8)
  • Xruxa (5)
  • linarobot (3)
  • andrey_konovalov (2)
  • jcrigby (2)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • fabo (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-09-27 (last modified 2012-10-04 14:07:12)