Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • rsalveti to sync with wookey's regarding his blueprint (updating acceptance and work scope)

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Fix core-tests ci integration
  • Fix ondemand governor removal in big little images
  • Created python2.7 multiarch packages (now in staging-overlay)

Plans

  • Finish python2.7 m-a patch and start working on perl
  • Help on armv8 bootstrapping
  • Amazon Web services training on 18-19.9

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • Started OpenEmbedded work for aarch64

Plans

  • Build aarch64 cross toolchain once all components will be available

Wookey

Highlights

  • Wrote automotive linux talk
  • Built dose3.1 for bootstrap analysis
  • Tested multiarch python2.7
  • Set up quantal armel bootstrap chroot

Plans

  • More bootstrap hacking

Issues

  • Automotive summit next week will suck some time

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • llct has been updated to v3.6-rc5
  • initial version of ll for 12.09 has been created (v3.6-rc5 based, topics from 12.08). Same tests results for vexpress in the kernel ci, no regression.
  • Noticed llct kernels added to the kernel-ci. Now e.g. http://validation.linaro.org/lava-server/kernel-ci-views/per_board/vexpress has llt, ll, and llct results put together (not easy to destinguish between ll and llct as they share the kernel version).

  • mpoirier is going to add an STE topic to linux-linaro this cycle

Plans

  • create llc-3.4
  • have snowball in kernel ci once the mpoirier's topic gets into linux-linaro
  • Further updates to llct and ll trees (move to v3.6-rc6 which will be used for 12.09).
  • Monitor linux-linaro ci testing results, address the issues.
  • linux-linaro script improvements: implement skipping topics which has conflicts w/o known solutions
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the llt and the llct trees.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:02:45 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-09-13-14.02.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-09-13 (rsalveti, 14:02:56)

  • Announcements (rsalveti, 14:03:47)

    • To the team: please be careful when reporting anything about V8 development (dzin, 14:04:39)
    • ACTION: Team: start thinking about booking your trip to Connect in Copenhagen. (dzin, 14:05:46)

    • New origen board should be available until the end of the month (rsalveti, 14:11:13)
  • Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:18:42)

    • rsalveti to sync with wookey's regarding his blueprint (updating acceptance and work scope) - INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:19:16)
  • Roadmap card status (rsalveti, 14:20:08)

  • Blueprint status/progress (rsalveti, 14:28:56)

  • AOB (rsalveti, 14:53:44)

Meeting ended at 15:02:35 UTC.

Action items

* Team: start thinking about booking your trip to Connect in Copenhagen.

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (85)
  • dzin (13)
  • hrw (12)
  • fabo (10)
  • suihkulokki (8)
  • andrey_konovalov (6)
  • linarobot (3)
  • asac (2)
  • wookey_ (1)
  • doanac` (1)
  • mpoirier (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-09-13 (last modified 2012-09-19 18:43:14)