Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- rsalveti to sync with wookey's regarding his blueprint (updating acceptance and work scope)
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- Fix core-tests ci integration
- Fix ondemand governor removal in big little images
- Created python2.7 multiarch packages (now in staging-overlay)
- Finish python2.7 m-a patch and start working on perl
- Help on armv8 bootstrapping
- Amazon Web services training on 18-19.9
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
Started OpenEmbedded work for aarch64
- Build aarch64 cross toolchain once all components will be available
- Wrote automotive linux talk
- Built dose3.1 for bootstrap analysis
- Tested multiarch python2.7
- Set up quantal armel bootstrap chroot
- More bootstrap hacking
- Automotive summit next week will suck some time
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- llct has been updated to v3.6-rc5
- initial version of ll for 12.09 has been created (v3.6-rc5 based, topics from 12.08). Same tests results for vexpress in the kernel ci, no regression.
Noticed llct kernels added to the kernel-ci. Now e.g. http://validation.linaro.org/lava-server/kernel-ci-views/per_board/vexpress has llt, ll, and llct results put together (not easy to destinguish between ll and llct as they share the kernel version).
- mpoirier is going to add an STE topic to linux-linaro this cycle
- create llc-3.4
- have snowball in kernel ci once the mpoirier's topic gets into linux-linaro
- Further updates to llct and ll trees (move to v3.6-rc6 which will be used for 12.09).
- Monitor linux-linaro ci testing results, address the issues.
- linux-linaro script improvements: implement skipping topics which has conflicts w/o known solutions
- Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the llt and the llct trees.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:02:45 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-09-13-14.02.log.html .
LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-09-13 (rsalveti, 14:02:56)
Announcements (rsalveti, 14:03:47)
- To the team: please be careful when reporting anything about V8 development (dzin, 14:04:39)
ACTION: Team: start thinking about booking your trip to Connect in Copenhagen. (dzin, 14:05:46)
- New origen board should be available until the end of the month (rsalveti, 14:11:13)
Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:18:42)
- rsalveti to sync with wookey's regarding his blueprint (updating acceptance and work scope) - INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:19:16)
Roadmap card status (rsalveti, 14:20:08)
Blueprint status/progress (rsalveti, 14:28:56)
LINK: https://launchpad.net/linaro-dev-platform/+milestone/12.09 (rsalveti, 14:29:07)
AOB (rsalveti, 14:53:44)
Meeting ended at 15:02:35 UTC.
* Team: start thinking about booking your trip to Connect in Copenhagen.
People present (lines said)
- rsalveti (85)
- dzin (13)
- hrw (12)
- fabo (10)
- suihkulokki (8)
- andrey_konovalov (6)
- linarobot (3)
- asac (2)
- wookey_ (1)
- doanac` (1)
- mpoirier (1)
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-09-13 (last modified 2012-09-19 18:43:14)