Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

Plans

  • Get perl and python multiarch going
  • Check the state of OE aarch64 port and fastmodels

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Set up test quantal aarch64 build chroot
  • Fixed up equivs packages and shlibdeps overrides and toolchain wrappers to multiarch-build things
  • Updated MA crossbuild status for gettext:any issues in quantal
  • Investigated binutils failure to cross-build - passed fix to hrw
  • Confirmed gcc include paths issue in gcc 4.7
  • Sorted travel and accom for Connect ELCE/automtive summit

Plans

  • Determine package build order for quantal with new tools
  • Work on bootstrapping code/packages/fixes
  • Write automotive Linux Summit talk

Issues

  • AFDS and talk-writing delays real work.

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • Back from 3 day vacations
  • llct has been updated to v3.6-rc3
  • ubuntu_vexpress_defconfig has been fixed for the kernel to boot ok on A9 cores (vs TC2). vexpress is now able to run LAVA tests, both the ll and the llt trees.

Plans

  • Further updates to llct and ll trees (move to v3.6-rc4).
  • Monitor linux-linaro ci testing results, address the issues.
  • linux-linaro script improvements: implement skipping topics which has conflicts w/o known solutions
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the llt and the llct trees.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:07:13 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-09-06-14.07.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 14:56:27 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to sync with wookey's regarding his blueprint (updating acceptance and work scope)

Action items, by person

  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to sync with wookey's regarding his blueprint (updating acceptance and work scope)
  • wookey
    • rsalveti to sync with wookey's regarding his blueprint (updating acceptance and work scope)

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (76)
  • dzin (24)
  • wookey (14)
  • fabo (7)
  • andrey_konovalov (5)
  • doanac (5)
  • linarobot (3)
  • suihkulokki (1)
  • ubot2 (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-09-06 (last modified 2012-09-06 16:13:09)