Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- jcrigby to request uploading rights to the linaro usb utils package
- hrw to follow up with the ubuntu review board about the possibility of having a linaro package group
- rsalveti to break down work for the accepted cards for Q3 into blueprints, so they can be already scheduled for the next cycle
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- Getting upto date with current big little stuff
- updated big little tests to the new post-plars repo
- disabled reference switcher kernel and image builds in ci
- qemu linux-user fixes targetting the pending 1.2 release
- Dive into big.LITTLE MP stuff
- Follow the qemu 1.2 release
- update kvm images
- Lots of good folk leaving :/
- Caught up on return
- Working through build-failures fixing in local archive for v8 bootstrap.
- Work on v8 bootstrap.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).