Differences between revisions 3 and 4
Revision 3 as of 2012-08-30 14:00:18
Size: 2287
Editor: fw-tnat
Comment:
Revision 4 as of 2012-08-30 14:25:12
Size: 4228
Editor: CPE0019d19a750f-CM000e5ce66928
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 64: Line 64:
No Meeting, brief IRC conversation:
Line 65: Line 66:
 * Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
 * Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
{{{
<dzin> who is here?
* andrey_konovalov is here
* andrey_konovalov is completing the status update
<dzin> ok, I have a question for andrey_konovalov
<andrey_konovalov> ok
<dzin> andrey_konovalov: what is the status of https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-linux-baseline/+spec/linaro-linux-ci-baseline-testplan
<dzin> jcrigby: are you around?
<dzin> andrey_konovalov: ^^^
<jcrigby> sorry I'm here now
<dzin> blueprints for devplatform team are in a sorry state for release day.
<wookey> wookey is here
<wookey> (but distracted, sorry)
<andrey_konovalov> dzin: "Test Plan documentation at wiki.linaro.org" - documenting the current testing should be enough. Will be done today or tomorrow
<andrey_konovalov> dzin: "jobs running at jenkins (building/test submission to LAVA), results published at the Kernel CI view" - this is set up ok (by Deepti AFAIK). The problem is that some "flavours" has problems in booting the kernels and starting the tests. Everything (but beagle probably) should be fixed by tuning the defconfigs used, but sporadic LAVA "Deployment failed" failures slows this work down.
<dzin> andrey_konovalov: wookey jcrigby ( suihkulokki ): please update your blueprints asap
<andrey_konovalov> dzin: IOW the testplan and the jenkins/LAVA setup looks ok for the moment (except for some LAVA instability), but some defconfigs (vexpress and origen in linux-linaro tree) need some improvement
<dzin> suihkulokki: I know nothing for you on BP's this cycle.
<suihkulokki> dzin: I was on vac
<dzin> suihkulokki: I know
<suihkulokki> so rather should start looking at bp's for next cycle
<dzin> suihkulokki: sure thing
<dzin> so other than uboot rebase, has anything else been delivered from these blueprints?
<dzin> I'll take that as a 'no'
<wookey> I've mostly been away, but there has been some progress on the python and perl multiarching
<dzin> wookey: ok thanks.
<dzin> I've scheduled a postmortem meeting next week and we'll look at the blueprint wrap-ups then
<wookey> Nothing actually deliverable yet though
<dzin> so, no meeting today, I'll copy/paste these notes into the wiki.

}}}


Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • jcrigby to request uploading rights to the linaro usb utils package
  • hrw to follow up with the ubuntu review board about the possibility of having a linaro package group
  • rsalveti to break down work for the accepted cards for Q3 into blueprints, so they can be already scheduled for the next cycle

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Getting upto date with current big little stuff
  • updated big little tests to the new post-plars repo
  • disabled reference switcher kernel and image builds in ci
  • qemu linux-user fixes targetting the pending 1.2 release

Plans

  • Dive into big.LITTLE MP stuff
  • Follow the qemu 1.2 release
  • update kvm images

Issues

  • Lots of good folk leaving :/

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Caught up on return
  • Working through build-failures fixing in local archive for v8 bootstrap.

Plans

  • Work on v8 bootstrap.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

No Meeting, brief IRC conversation:

<dzin> who is here?
* andrey_konovalov is here
* andrey_konovalov is completing the status update
<dzin> ok, I have a question for andrey_konovalov 
<andrey_konovalov> ok
<dzin> andrey_konovalov: what is the status of https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-linux-baseline/+spec/linaro-linux-ci-baseline-testplan
<dzin> jcrigby: are you around?
<dzin> andrey_konovalov: ^^^
<jcrigby> sorry I'm here now
<dzin> blueprints for devplatform team are in a sorry state for release day.
<wookey> wookey is here
<wookey> (but distracted, sorry)
<andrey_konovalov> dzin: "Test Plan documentation at wiki.linaro.org" - documenting the current testing should be enough. Will be done today or tomorrow
<andrey_konovalov> dzin: "jobs running at jenkins  (building/test submission to LAVA), results published at the Kernel CI  view" - this is set up ok (by Deepti AFAIK). The problem is that some "flavours" has problems in booting the kernels and starting the tests. Everything (but beagle probably) should be fixed by tuning the defconfigs used, but sporadic LAVA "Deployment failed" failures slows this work down.
<dzin> andrey_konovalov: wookey jcrigby ( suihkulokki ): please update your blueprints asap
<andrey_konovalov> dzin: IOW the testplan and the jenkins/LAVA setup looks ok for the moment (except for some LAVA instability), but some defconfigs (vexpress and origen in linux-linaro tree) need some improvement
<dzin> suihkulokki: I know nothing for you on BP's this cycle.
<suihkulokki> dzin: I was on vac
<dzin> suihkulokki: I know
<suihkulokki> so rather should start looking at bp's for next cycle
<dzin> suihkulokki: sure thing
<dzin> so other than uboot rebase, has anything else been delivered from these blueprints?
<dzin> I'll take that as a 'no'
<wookey> I've mostly been away, but there has been some progress on the python and perl multiarching
<dzin> wookey: ok thanks.
<dzin> I've scheduled a postmortem meeting next week and we'll look at the blueprint wrap-ups then
<wookey> Nothing actually deliverable yet though
<dzin> so, no meeting today, I'll copy/paste these notes into the wiki.

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-08-30 (last modified 2012-08-30 14:34:04)