Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • rsalveti to investigate the state of the remaining WIs at wookey's bp and review the priority for this cycle
  • andrey_konovalov to update dzin and rsalveti on BP status
  • rsalveti to check with TI's LT if they will be working on 3.6

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Finished u-boot rebase and did the monthly release. Will update if we find any bugs.
  • Uploaded rebased u-boot to ubuntu quantal as update before feature freeze.
  • Uploaded (sponsored by ogra) linaro-boot-utils to quantal.
  • Added lava submission to ci jobs and started working on lava poller

Plans

  • Finish lava poller
  • Update kernel ci jobs as needed for this months releases.
  • Fix bugs in u-boot as needed.

Issues

  • None

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Lots of playing with son

Plans

  • Get back up to speed on what has happened at linaro during summer

Issues

  • Out of vacation :(

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • Moved llct to v3.6-rc2.
  • Moved ll to v3.6-rc2, both vexpress and origen are there.
  • Updated llt. Just more recent tilt-3.4, the rest is the same as in 1207.
  • In the mainline tree, v3.5 -> v3.6-rc1 and v3.6-rc1 -> v3.6-rc2 are taking approximately twice more time then updating from v3.5-rc(N) -> v3.5-rc(N+1). So the base for the 12.08 release would be v3.6-rc2

  • Still working on ll kernels for vexpress and origen failing to boot in LAVA.

Plans

  • Update the linux-linaro-tracking trees if there are bug fixes
  • 4 day vacations during the week from Sept 3 to Sept 9
  • Ensure that the linux-linaro CI builds and tests are in order. The tests should provide the relevant coverage for the ll and the llt trees
  • linux-linaro script improvements: implement skipping topics which has conflicts w/o known solutions
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the llt and the llct trees.

Issues

  • None

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • back from vacations
  • synced meta-linaro and jenkins-setup repos with Ricardo changes

Plans

  • start updating OpenEmbedded components to aarch64 capable


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:01:35 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-08-23-14.01.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 15:02:39 UTC.

Action items

  • jcrigby to request uploading rights to the linaro usb utils package
  • hrw to follow up with the ubuntu review board about the possibility of having a linaro package group
  • rsalveti to break down work for the accepted cards for Q3 into blueprints, so they can be already scheduled for the next cycle

Action items, by person

  • hrw
    • hrw to follow up with the ubuntu review board about the possibility of having a linaro package group
  • jcrigby
    • jcrigby to request uploading rights to the linaro usb utils package
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to break down work for the accepted cards for Q3 into blueprints, so they can be already scheduled for the next cycle

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (122)
  • hrw (17)
  • jcrigby (16)
  • dzin (9)
  • andrey_konovalov (8)
  • fabo (8)
  • linarobot (4)
  • ubot2` (1)
  • suihkulokki (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-08-23 (last modified 2012-08-29 22:24:17)