Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • rsalveti to follow up with B. Park to see if jcrigby can get the lcd set for origen

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Rebased ubuntu 3.5-10.10 onto v3.6-rc1 and then used the result as packaging and sauce topics for 3.6.
  • Started on new upstream u-boot rebase

Plans

  • Finish u-boot rebase so it can be uploaded before quantal freeze
  • Finish remaining kernel ci tasks

Issues

  • None

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • Moved llct to v3.6-rc1. Most important topics has been moved to v3.6-rc1, ubuntu-sauce has been updated and is being added to llct. Still waiting for perf topic, no feedback WRT ufs and thermal-exynos4_imx6 topics.
  • Moved ll to v3.6-rc1, but with vexpress support only. The vexpress build in Jenkins is currently broken due to missing defconfig (ll-last-minute-fixes topic hasn't been temporary excluded from ll). Samsung LT topics has been arrived today, and are being added to ll.
  • In the mainline tree, v3.5 -> v3.6-rc1 and v3.6-rc1 -> v3.6-rc2 are taking approximately twice more time then updating from v3.5-rc(N) -> v3.5-rc(N+1).

  • CI testing in LAVA: Origen hwpack creation has been corrected by rsalveti, but booting the linux-linaro image failed.

Plans

  • Vacations from Sept 3 to Sept 9 (the paper work is still in progress)
  • Off tomorrow (will check the emails, and could spend some time of urgent issues). Will be compensated during the week of Sept 3.
  • Clear up the situation with 12.08 llt tree by Monday, Aug 20. Would it still be 3.4 based?
  • Complete the ll move to v3.6-rc*, and put the linux-linaro CI builds and tests back in order. The tests should provide the relevant coverage for the ll and the llt trees
  • linux-linaro script improvements: implement skipping topics which has conflicts w/o known solutions
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the llt and the llct trees.

Issues

  • None


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:07:54 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-08-16-14.07.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-08-16 (rsalveti, 14:08:06)

  • Announcements (rsalveti, 14:08:22)

    • Cards close-out for Q2's cards for tomorrow (rsalveti, 14:09:02)
  • Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:10:41)

    • rsalveti to follow up with B. Park to see if jcrigby can get the lcd set for origen: DONE (rsalveti, 14:11:19)
  • Blueprint status/progress (rsalveti, 14:13:17)

    • ACTION: rsalveti to investigate the state of the remaining WIs at wookey's bp and review the priority for this cycle (rsalveti, 14:24:31)

    • ACTION: andrey_konovalov to update dzin and rsalveti on BP status (dzin, 14:27:34)

  • Bug Review per Board (rsalveti, 14:39:38)

  • AOB (rsalveti, 14:44:16)

    • ACTION: rsalveti to check with TI's LT if they will be working on 3.6 (rsalveti, 14:48:17)

Meeting ended at 14:55:09 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to investigate the state of the remaining WIs at wookey's bp and review the priority for this cycle
  • andrey_konovalov to update dzin and rsalveti on BP status
  • rsalveti to check with TI's LT if they will be working on 3.6

Action items, by person

  • andrey_konovalov
    • andrey_konovalov to update dzin and rsalveti on BP status
  • dzin
    • andrey_konovalov to update dzin and rsalveti on BP status
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to investigate the state of the remaining WIs at wookey's bp and review the priority for this cycle
    • andrey_konovalov to update dzin and rsalveti on BP status
    • rsalveti to check with TI's LT if they will be working on 3.6

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (86)
  • dzin (26)
  • andrey_konovalov (15)
  • jcrigby (7)
  • linarobot (3)
  • fabo (0)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-08-16 (last modified 2012-08-22 14:43:00)