Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Wookey

Highlights

Plans

  • Go potholing!

Issues

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • Check OE builds at Jenkins and fix publish part.
  • Reported bug for CI to handle OE builds results on snapshots.linaro.org.
    • publish part of OE builds works
    • once bug will be handled (and I back from vacation) will do builds
  • Released precise cross compiler backport in Linaro toolchain backport PPA.
  • cleaned and reuploaded android-tools into Quantal
  • checked how to speed up OE builds

Plans

  • two weeks holiday!

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Finally documented how to boot a panda via usb and fixed an associated bug with certain versions
  • Nearly finished lava testing of ci generated ubuntu packaged kernels

Plans

  • Push a new ubuntu u-boot to bring it up to linaro-stable
  • Start on u-boot rebase to v2012.07
  • finish adding lava testing to ci generated kernels

Issues

  • None

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Working on getting lmc to work with OE's based image
  • New unity/compiz packages available at the Overlay
  • New XBMC-based image published

Plans

  • Work on test automation at LAVA
  • Get OE's card done

Issues

  • None

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:03:53 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-08-02-14.03.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-08-02 (rsalveti, 14:03:58)

  • Announcements (rsalveti, 14:05:56)

    • hrw will be out for 2 weeks (rsalveti, 14:06:36)
    • andrey should be back next monday (rsalveti, 14:06:43)
    • Opscom is aware that the cards for this quarter won't be done (dzin, 14:10:56)
  • Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:15:41)

  • Roadmap card status (rsalveti, 14:15:59)

  • Blueprint status/progress (rsalveti, 14:20:03)

  • LEBs ownership (rsalveti, 14:29:06)

    • ACTION: dzin to check on status of distributed freescale boards (dzin, 14:38:18)

    • ACTION: jcrigby to get accessories (lcd and usb ethernet) to properly support origen (fabo, 14:38:21)

    • LINK: https://specialcomp.com/beagleboard/DSCN0394.JPG (rsalveti, 14:38:22)

    • ACTION: dzin to see if we have a lcd around for origen and send it to jcrigby (fabo, 14:40:13)

    • ACTION: rsalveti to add a topic at our weekly irc meeting to cover bug-review per board owner (rsalveti, 14:41:49)

    • jcrigby will now be the origen "owner" at our team (rsalveti, 14:43:57)
    • fabo will own ARM vexpress one (rsalveti, 14:44:09)
    • rsalveti will keep owning panda (rsalveti, 14:44:23)
    • riku will keep owning snowball (rsalveti, 14:44:33)
  • AOB (rsalveti, 14:45:10)

Meeting ended at 14:57:20 UTC.

Action items

  • dzin to check on status of distributed freescale boards: DONE.
    • If there is a community resource that wants to work on them, they can have them, otherwise leave them where they are, it costs more to ship them elsewhere.
  • jcrigby to get accessories (lcd and usb ethernet) to properly support origen
  • dzin to see if we have a lcd around for origen and send it to jcrigby: DONE
    • Talk to B. Park from Samsung for these
  • rsalveti to add a topic at our weekly irc meeting to cover bug-review per board owner

Action items, by person

  • dzin
    • dzin to check on status of distributed freescale boards
    • dzin to see if we have a lcd around for origen and send it to jcrigby
  • jcrigby
    • jcrigby to get accessories (lcd and usb ethernet) to properly support origen
    • dzin to see if we have a lcd around for origen and send it to jcrigby
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to add a topic at our weekly irc meeting to cover bug-review per board owner

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (115)
  • dzin (22)
  • hrw (19)
  • fabo (13)
  • wookey (11)
  • jcrigby (8)
  • linarobot (4)
  • lool (2)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • plars (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-08-02 (last modified 2012-08-02 18:25:29)