Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • rsalveti to discuss with the team about possible work for 12.07 as most people will be off for vac

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Fixes for wifi-enablement, bluetooth-enablement, leb-basic-graphics and perf test cases for LAVA
  • Kernel work with jcrigby to get all the packages in place for the cycle
  • Full QA for 4460
  • Packages updates for the 12.06 release
  • Release!

Plans

  • Vacation

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • OpenEmbedded

    • built LAMP image (or rather LLMP as Lighttpd instead of Apache)
      • used Wordpress with it
    • did some testing with core-image-lsb-sdk
    • created openembedded/meta-linaro git repository

Plans

Issues

  • OpenEmbedded

    • got some build issues with hard-float target

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Wrote xbuild-chroot-create script to automate multiarch-crossbuild environment creation
  • Uploaded xbuilder 0.8 to PPA
  • Updated wiki pages to include above tool
  • Created Cross-build-essential package (with Patrick McD)
  • Got Multiarch-libbed toolchains built for i386 and amd64 (with ThibaultG)
  • Preparing debconf talk/issues list
  • Updated bootstrap patches to latest dpkg (again)

Plans

  • Make sure Debconf will be productive
  • Test current state

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • linux-linaro-tracking 12.06 "release candidate" done (v3.4 base; TI, Samsung, ARM)
  • linux-linaro 12.06 "release candidate" done (v3.5-rc3 base; ARM, Samsung)
  • manifests and conflicts resolutions are being published at kernel/linux-linaro-manifest.git for every update done to linux-linaro or linux-linaro-tracking trees.

Plans

  • linux-linaro script improvements: 1) add command line option to recreate a tree using the specified version of pinned manifest, 2) other improvements
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the linux-linaro-tracking-core tree.
  • Vacations July 30 to August 5

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Finished the new kernel scripts and used them for building all the new kernels for this cycle.

Plans

  • Add new ci jobs that use the new scripts so jenkins can do what we did manually this month. However retain the ability to do it manually in the even that Jenkins is too slow.
  • Add some missing functionality to scripts like auto abi incrementing.
  • Add Lava submission.

Issues

  • None.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:03:44 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-28-14.03.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 14:57:19 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to sync with the group about work/blueprints for 12.07 this friday

Action items, by person

  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to sync with the group about work/blueprints for 12.07 this friday

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (104)
  • wookey (25)
  • dzin (17)
  • fabo (17)
  • hrw (8)
  • andrey_konovalov (6)
  • linarobot (4)
  • jcrigby (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-06-28 (last modified 2012-07-05 12:48:25)