Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Finished scripts for auto creating of Linaro sauce and packaging topic branches from Ubuntu trees so packaging can now be nearly automatic.
  • Pushed auto generated sauce and packaging branches to git.linaro.org.
  • Finished script that uses the packaging template to generate a packaged kernel. This is to be included in the packaging topic instead of part of ci scripts so it can be run standalone.

Plans

  • Create CI jobs that use the new auto generated packaging branches.

Issues

  • Should have had the new CI jobs in place by now but the above scripting took longer than I wanted.

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Set up buildd chroots to resume on reboot
  • Fixed (again) issue of chrooted rebuildd
  • Included quantal base-node package set in buildd
  • Moved dpkg bootstrap patches forward
  • Reported back on connect remote tech
  • Debconf planning and admin
  • GSOC mentoring

Plans

  • Find out why all armhf builds are failing
  • test bootstrap dpkg-gen-control patches

Issues

  • None

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

Plans

  • On vac till middle of august

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Finalizing cards planning for the Q2
  • Blueprints all in place for this cycle
  • Fixing issue with Qt5 compatibility with Panda (requirements from Ubuntu)
  • Working on reviweing daily builds and daily testing with LAVA

Plans

  • Get all the daily testing in shape for the builds
  • Go over the LEB documentation for ARM
  • Reviweing ARM requirements for the 12.06 release

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • added the umm topic to current v3.5-rc3 based llct tree (llct-20120621.0). Known issue: 2-lines fix for Samsung Origen is missing.
  • Samsung LT's tracking tree has moved to v3.5-rc2. llt manifest will be changed to use "PIN <the last v3.4 Samsung LT tracking tree>". This also means that tere will be 3 Samsung trees this month: Samsung LT's tracking tree (v3.5-rc2), llt (v3.4), linux-linaro (in progress, v3.5-rc3 based ATM).

  • manifests and conflicts resolutions are published at kernel/linux-linaro-manifest.git
  • the current ll-tools script is publish at people/ynk/ll-tools.git.

Plans

  • get linux-linaro-tracking "release candidate" ready (add the missing umm fix for Origen)
  • get linux-linaro release candidates ready (complete the merge). v3.5-rc3 based, ARM and Samsung LT's topics.
  • linux-linaro script improvements: 1) add command line option to recreate a tree using the specified version of pinned manifest, 2) add ability to exclude conflicting topics from the merge when working standalone.
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the linux-linaro tracking-core tree.
  • Vacations July 30 to August 5

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

* updated android-tools to 4.0.4 and powerdebug to 0.6.1

  • uploaded to PPAs (tools and overlay)

* OpenEmbedded:

  • built 'core-image-lsb-sdk' and tested it in qemu
    • added some packages into image
  • fixed binutils to be sysroot aware
  • fixed g++ headers location problem
  • built dpkg 1.16.4.3 on target
  • started build in Canonical cloud
    • insanely slow even on m1.large

Plans

  • get OE builds to state when I can go with automated builds

Issues

  • my i7-2600K is slow ;)

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:02:20 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-21-14.02.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 15:01:33 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to discuss with the team about possible work for 12.07 as most people will be off for vac

Action items, by person

  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to discuss with the team about possible work for 12.07 as most people will be off for vac

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (134)
  • fabo (20)
  • hrw (17)
  • andrey_konovalov (12)
  • jcrigby (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • suihkulokki (2)
  • wookey (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-06-21 (last modified 2012-06-28 14:08:41)