Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

Past Action items

  • rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov and deepti about the CI testing coverage for linux-linaro - INPROGRESS
  • rsalveti to follow up with dzin about the cards for this quarter - INPROGRESS

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • On holiday mostly
  • Fixed chrooted cron issues with xbuilders
  • libc-dev M-A:same now uploaded in debian - should fix a lot of builds tonight
  • Lots of GSOC dicussion on bootstrapping
  • Written sbuild code to examine chroots and use appropriate Ubuntu or Debian dpkg multiarch syntax - needs testing

Plans

  • Debian-devel bootstrap/cross-build discussion
  • test bootstrap dpkg-gen-control patches
  • test bootstrap ordering code
  • test and upstream sbuild debian/ubuntu dpkg code.

Issues

  • None

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Mostly working on new unified packaging specced out with rsalveti at connect, should be done by end of week.
  • Gardening existing ci scripts.

Plans

  • Finishing new ci/packaging for tip/3.5 for use by release this cycle
  • Start scoping chain loading grub from u-boot effort.
  • Find out how to publish source packages directly to ppa from jenkins.

Issues

  • None

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • fixed CI builds of gcc-linaro cross/native (updated gcc-multiarch.diff to play well with recent trunk backports)
  • started playing with OpenEmbedded

  • updated cross compiler defaults in Ubuntu 'quantal'

Plans

  • fix gcc-linaro on arm/i386
  • OpenEmbedded plans:

    • server image (LAMP)
    • developer sdk image for bootstrapping distros
    • jenkins integration
    • list of packages in images so ARM will know which patches give first

Issues

  • gcc-linaro ftfbs on arm/i386

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Debugging chromium build on armel
  • Fast Model support
  • experimental binutils with multiarch split of libraries
  • checked how OE cross-compiles perl and python

Plans

  • See howto import perl and python crosscompiling to debian

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Fixed nano build based on Quantal
  • Created lt-panda hwpack for Quantal
  • Work in progress creating and reviewing the cards for this quarter
  • Planning for the cycle with the team

Plans

  • Get the remaining cards at Jira
  • Get started at the blueprints for this cycle
  • Go over the critical bugs and source availability for ARM

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • short week due to holiday
  • got linux-linaro-tracking by merging TI and Samsung LT's tracking trees. Almost no conflicts. What LT to add next?
  • linux-linaro-core-tracking moved to 3.5, but umm topics aren't included yet (18 conflicts to resolve)
  • got the script to provide basic pinned manifest support. Further work needed.

Plans

  • get linux-linaro or/and linux-linaro-tracking release candidates ready
  • linux-linaro script improvements: ability to exclude conflicting topics from the merge when working standalone.
  • Put the linux-linaro script(s) into git and make it into a public repo (under people/ynk) after the move to the new manifest format is completed.
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the linux-linaro tracking-core tree.
  • Vacations July 30 to August 5

Avik Sil

Highlights

  • Helped Deepti fixing the issue of image writing with developer image (linux-image package getting included in developer image)
  • Looked at Tixy's new config fragment branch

Plans

  • None

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:00:54 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-14-14.00.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 14:56:11 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov about what to cover at a linux-linaro card for Q2
  • jcrigby, wookey, aviksil, suihkulokki, hrw, andrey_konovalov, to update the Connect objectives

Action items, by person

  • andrey_konovalov
    • rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov about what to cover at a linux-linaro card for Q2
    • jcrigby, wookey, aviksil, suihkulokki, hrw, andrey_konovalov, to update the Connect objectives
  • aviksil
    • jcrigby, wookey, aviksil, suihkulokki, hrw, andrey_konovalov, to update the Connect objectives
  • hrw
    • jcrigby, wookey, aviksil, suihkulokki, hrw, andrey_konovalov, to update the Connect objectives
  • jcrigby
    • jcrigby, wookey, aviksil, suihkulokki, hrw, andrey_konovalov, to update the Connect objectives
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov about what to cover at a linux-linaro card for Q2
  • suihkulokki
    • jcrigby, wookey, aviksil, suihkulokki, hrw, andrey_konovalov, to update the Connect objectives

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (124)
  • dzin (22)
  • fabo (18)
  • andrey_konovalov (11)
  • jcrigby (8)
  • aviksil (8)
  • hrw (7)
  • Wookey_phone_ (4)
  • linarobot (3)
  • ubot2 (2)
  • suihkulokki (1)
  • zyga (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-06-14 (last modified 2012-06-15 13:18:39)