Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and Team Issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
    • bug 764796 - jcrigby. Bug is old and probably fixed.
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Carnival \o/
  • Working on the work definition for big.LITTLE for the Dev Plat Team
  • Clean backlog with dzin
  • Work steps definition for all the cards for the quarter
  • 12.03 Planning

Plans

  • Finish planning for 12.03
  • Define work scope for both the big.LITTLE project and linux linaro for 12.03
  • Work on enabling the ARMHF driver for SGX (OMAP4)
  • Clean up Connect sessions

Issues

  • Late planning, due cards and short 12.02 cycle (need to improve planning for the future cycles)

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Building and experimenting with Fast Models
  • Verified that armhf fixed libreoffice works on armel and armhf

Plans

  • Work on the Fast Model automation

Issues

  • big.LITTLE work blocked by lack of suitable license

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Fixed an issue that was causing the CI shared kernel flavour to fail to build.
  • Fixed sdram sizing on Beagle C4 then as I looked into pushing it upstream it was already there, oops.
  • Got Snowball SD working (MMC was working before) with unhacked mmc driver and snowball specific driver.
  • Removed the Snowball hacks to the shared mmc driver.
  • Nearly finished necessary modifications to u-boot pl180 mmc driver to allow host specific config easier.

Plans

  • Finish the pl180 changes and start using them with Snowball.
  • Flesh out BP WIs
  • Start working on BP WIs

Issues

  • None at the moment

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • Pinged Paul about including lttng test case in to lava-daily test
  • Looked at bug #930372
  • Tried cross-building perf tools with multiarch libdw library

Plans

  • Start working on 12.03 BPs

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Finished making cross-buildd run and update continuously
  • Filed dpkg and apt staged build bugs/patches
  • Made python-debian patch
  • Updated bootstrapping wiki page: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianBootstra

  • Updated cyclic dependency page with methods: http://wiki.debian.org/CircularBuildDependencies

  • Reviewed state of bootstrapping acceptance in Debian
  • Meeting with ARM support and release teams on how to use linaro deliverables
  • Slides to report FOSDEM/ELC to ARM internally

Plans

  • Send in GSOC project suggestions
  • Try to get consensus on bootstrapping patches
  • File cross-build fix bugs in precise

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • Updated Linaro toolchain backport PPA (lucid, oneiric) to recent state
  • killed symlinks in generated sysroots

Plans

  • continue on sysroots
  • start cross-compiler tests


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:01:01 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-03-01-14.01.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-03-01 (rsalveti, 14:01:18)

  • Announcements (rsalveti, 14:01:26)

    • ACTION: rsalveti to announce that andrey_konovalov is now officially part of the plat team for everyone (rsalveti, 14:04:08)

    • Andrey Konovalov officially joined Platform (fabo, 14:04:32)
    • Planning for 12.03 still in progress (rsalveti, 14:04:58)
    • LINK: https://launchpad.net/linaro-dev-platform/+milestone/12.03 (rsalveti, 14:05:03)

    • LINK: http://pad.linaro.org/j6LXnIu4H1 (rsalveti, 14:05:09)

    • ACTION: rsalveti to work with aviksil, suihkulokki and andrey_konovalov to create the remaining blueprints for the 12.03 cycle (rsalveti, 14:05:59)

    • Revive the ARM Porting Queue effort (rsalveti, 14:07:54)
    • ACTION: rsalveti to announce arm porting queue jam for this friday at linaro-dev@ (rsalveti, 14:10:10)

  • Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:11:35)

  • 12.03 - Status (rsalveti, 14:12:09)

    • ACTION: rsalveti to schedule a call with aviksil about 12.03 planning (rsalveti, 14:19:20)

    • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-03-01 (rsalveti, 14:24:16)

    • ACTION: dzin to work with wookey to fix the meeting template (rsalveti, 14:26:17)

    • dzin to work with wookey to fix the meeting template - DONE (dzin, 14:30:36)
    • LINK: https://ci.linaro.org/jenkins/view/Ubuntu%20Build%20Service/ (fabo, 14:39:18)

    • ACTION: dzin to sync with andrey_konovalov and danilos (dzin, 14:51:26)

    • ACTION: rsalveti and dzin to work with suihkulokki to make sure he has the a15+a7 fast model license (rsalveti, 15:02:16)

  • AOB (rsalveti, 15:05:11)

Meeting ended at 15:08:46 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to announce that andrey_konovalov is now officially part of the plat team for everyone
  • rsalveti to work with aviksil, suihkulokki and andrey_konovalov to create the remaining blueprints for the 12.03 cycle
  • rsalveti to announce arm porting queue jam for this friday at linaro-dev@
  • rsalveti to schedule a call with aviksil about 12.03 planning
  • dzin to work with wookey to fix the meeting template
  • dzin to sync with andrey_konovalov and danilos
  • rsalveti and dzin to work with suihkulokki to make sure he has the a15+a7 fast model license

Action items, by person

  • andrey_konovalov
    • rsalveti to announce that andrey_konovalov is now officially part of the plat team for everyone
    • rsalveti to work with aviksil, suihkulokki and andrey_konovalov to create the remaining blueprints for the 12.03 cycle
    • dzin to sync with andrey_konovalov and danilos
  • aviksil
    • rsalveti to work with aviksil, suihkulokki and andrey_konovalov to create the remaining blueprints for the 12.03 cycle
    • rsalveti to schedule a call with aviksil about 12.03 planning
  • dzin
    • dzin to work with wookey to fix the meeting template
    • dzin to sync with andrey_konovalov and danilos
    • rsalveti and dzin to work with suihkulokki to make sure he has the a15+a7 fast model license
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to announce that andrey_konovalov is now officially part of the plat team for everyone
    • rsalveti to work with aviksil, suihkulokki and andrey_konovalov to create the remaining blueprints for the 12.03 cycle
    • rsalveti to announce arm porting queue jam for this friday at linaro-dev@
    • rsalveti to schedule a call with aviksil about 12.03 planning
    • rsalveti and dzin to work with suihkulokki to make sure he has the a15+a7 fast model license
  • suihkulokki
    • rsalveti to work with aviksil, suihkulokki and andrey_konovalov to create the remaining blueprints for the 12.03 cycle
    • rsalveti and dzin to work with suihkulokki to make sure he has the a15+a7 fast model license

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (202)
  • wookey_ (48)
  • hrw (28)
  • andrey_konovalov (25)
  • fabo (21)
  • jcrigby (19)
  • suihkulokki (12)
  • aviksil (8)
  • dzin (7)
  • lool (4)
  • linarobot` (3)
  • Stskeeps (2)
  • ubot2` (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-03-01 (last modified 2012-03-01 19:26:56)