Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

Getting Started

We also maintain a set of how-to's related to cross-compiling

About

Out primary goal is to provide a common platform to use as the basis for Validation test heads and optimized hardware-specific builds. We work with a few teams to help make this happen:

Meeting Information

  • We have weekly meetings that anyone can attend. You can view the schedule and see logs of past meetings here.

  • We also meet face-to-face at Linaro Connect events.

Contact

Agenda

  • Highlights - Tech Lead
    • Vacation
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • 11.08 Release
  • 11.09 Planning
  • Blueprint review - All team members
  • Bugs and image issues - All team members
    • Go over 11.08 targeted bugs, make sure all are at least assigned to someone
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • rsalveti to discuss with fabo and jcrigby about how to track future work at u-boot (linaro-ubuntu x u-boot-linaro)

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Starting the WG deliverables integration
  • BPs for 11.08
  • Initial backlog for 11.09 and future months

Plans

  • 11.08 Release
  • 11.09 Planning
  • Get SGX to work properly with Oneiric

Tom Gall <Dr_Who>

Highlights

  • libjpeg-turbo
    • 1.1.90 libjpeg-turbo released and integrated into 11.08 for linux
    • 11.09 libjpeg-turbo plans and blueprints made and up to date
    • Looked at a quick backport from 1.1.90 into 1.1.1 libjpeg-turbo for android, decided against it.
    • looked into additional optimizations for future releases, have a back of the envelope list.
  • nano, cross with busybox core replacements
    • crash and burned (with great special effects https://wiki.linaro.org/TomGall/DebianPkgConundrum

    • lb config / multistrap support added for multiple archives
    • multistrap / lb config support added for several multistrap options around package deps, required packages, and so on
    • spend a few days trying to get around various issues
  • adb
    • pulled in marcin's earlier work, gave it a look see.
    • took some time to look at other android tools that could be packaged up. (15 tools all total)

Plans

  • will start port of android changes into 1.1.90 for submitting upstream
  • push adb into ppa:linaro-maintainers/tools
  • perf analysis of libjpeg-turbo

Issues

  • Not so much an issue but we should figure out what we directionally want to do for images where space is an issue. (UDS discussion?)
  • Not so much an issue but how many of these android tools do we want to package?

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

Plans

  • Work on list of packages to port for 11.09
  • Investigate what are the missing pieces to make multiarch crosscompiling just work


IRC logs

#linaro-meeting Meeting

Meeting summary

Action items

Action items, by person

People present (lines said)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-08-15 (last modified 2011-08-25 07:59:32)