Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

Getting Started

We also maintain a set of how-to's related to cross-compiling

About

Out primary goal is to provide a common platform to use as the basis for Validation test heads and optimized hardware-specific builds. We work with a few teams to help make this happen:

Meeting Information

  • We have weekly meetings that anyone can attend. You can view the schedule and see logs of past meetings here.

  • We also meet face-to-face at Linaro Connect events.

Contact

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item Progress and Team Issues discussion - Ricardo
  • Any other business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • None

Action Items

  • hrw and rsalveti to discuss with michaelh1 about a possible merge of BPs
  • wookey to start a discussion at linaro-dev m-l about the image generation topic (technical aspect of it)
  • wookey create the ubuntu application wiki, requesting sponsorship from other ubuntu core devs
  • rsalveti start a discussion to see if we can move the meeting to another time/day to avoid conflict with the arm porting queue effort
  • jcrigby to add a release plan for u-boot into the u-boot BP (or creating a new one for it)

People Present

  • rsalveti
  • hrw
  • wookey
  • Dr_Who
  • fabo
  • suihkulokki
  • aviksil
  • ubot2
  • asac
  • jcrigby


Engineers Reports

Tom Gall <Dr_Who>

Highlights

Plans

  • Push oneiric seeds
  • Chromium packaging
  • spit and polish for blueprints

Issues

  • How would we be marking milestones this time around on the whiteboard? 11.06 11.07 etc? oneiric-alpha-1 etc?

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • Verified oprofile working on linux-image-2.6.38-1003-linaro-omap_2.6.38-1003.4~ppa3
  • All tests in oprofile-tests passed for this kernel
  • Looked at ltrace issue. David's patch working mostly but failed at some complex tracing
  • Blueprint work items for this ltrace work have been set BLOCKED by Michael Hope, carried forward to 11.11 cycle
  • Started working with Sudip Jain to take over the smartt application work as he is leaving Linaro
  • Went through the smartt application, built and executed it to get hands on it, with help from Sudip
  • Identified few TODOs with smartt

Plans

  • Continue with ltrace issue
  • Continue with smartt

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Kernel testing and bug reporting with John
  • Image testing and validation
  • Getting done for the release

Plans

  • Release
  • Finish the Blueprints
  • Start the public presentation for our BP work for this cycle

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

Plans

  • Finish the new u-boot merge and push to ppa for testing before considering it for the next official monthly release.
  • Start a Oneric kernel git tree with unified configs

Kunal Goel <kunal>

Highlights

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

Plans

  • Test toolchain under CentOS 5.6 (will probably not work)
  • finish new setup of pandas to not use SD for / -- far too many problems

Issues

  • mmc timeouts

Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi>

Highlights

  • Packaged latrace, now in Debian, waiting for sync
  • Packaged mutrace, now in Debian, waiting for sync
  • Started work on gles-libs, testing with nvidia and intel drivers

Plans

  • Finish up latrace and mutrace
  • Get first version of gles-libs desktop libs for ubuntu done

Wookey

Highlights

Plans

  • Mail linaro-dev about LSB
  • Update my PPA with xdeb and pkg-config
  • Start upstreaming cross-patches (to Debian - I don't have ubuntu rights yet)


IRC logs

Meeting opened by rsalveti at 15:04

https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-05-25

  • <rsalveti> [TOPIC] Past action items

Past action items

https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/1111/Blueprints

  • <rsalveti> this wiki should cover what would be the use stories blueprints

    <rsalveti> mostly the ones we discussed at LDS

    <rsalveti> the technical bps will be linked with the user stories ones

    <rsalveti> so it should be all fine

    <hrw> my 'cross toolchain user stories' BP may be merged with toolchain wg ones

    <wookey> I added https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/crossbootstrapping to collect that aspect of ALIP/cross-building ones

    <rsalveti> hrw: don't how much we actually want to merge

    <rsalveti> hrw: any blueprint you have in mind to do the merge from the twg side?

    <hrw> rsalveti: neither do I - have to meet with micheal how he see it

    <wookey> I think one thing that was missing from discusisons was relative importance of installer vs pre-built images

    <rsalveti> wookey: cool, thanks

    <wookey> currently only server people are considering installer, and we have lots of debate about how many flavours of image to build

    <rsalveti> wookey: you mean from images in general?

    <hrw> rsalveti: did not yet checked twg bps

    <wookey> get the installer right and you don;t need more than one 'test' image

    <rsalveti> hrw: ok, we can follow that later

    <wookey> (IMHO)

    <hrw> sure

    <rsalveti> [ACTION] hrw and rsalveti to discuss with michaelh1 about a possible merge of BPs

hrw and rsalveti to discuss with michaelh1 about a possible merge of BPs

  • <wookey> not a subject for now, I just observe that everyone has run off down the 'pre-built images' route...

    <rsalveti> wookey: sure

    <rsalveti> ok, moving on

    <wookey> and you get combinatorial explosion very quickly

    <Dr_Who> wookey, in the grand scheme, I'm not sure prebuilt really is of much use save for those that are getting to know linaro, if you're going to do something serious with it, I'd think either installer or making your images is what people would do

    <wookey> exactly - but that's not themessage we're putting out with our engineering effort right now

    <rsalveti> that's kind of covered with the pre-build image discussion at m-l

    <rsalveti> and that other bp we had

    <rsalveti> well, we'll follow this off the meeting

    <wookey> rsalveti: the m-l disussion was all about images still, not about how to not make themin the first place?

    <rsalveti> wookey: that was covered somehow, but not in details

    <rsalveti> as they were more worried on the infrastructure part of it

    <rsalveti> and not the technical aspect of how to generate the images

    <fabo> wookey: there's a BP and a RT ticket about this

    <fabo> oops missed the _not_

    <rsalveti> wookey: want to start that discussion at the m-l?

    <rsalveti> can put an action for you :-)

    <wookey> If you think it's helpful, sure.

    <Dr_Who> I think it'd be good to have

    <wookey> OK, action away

    <rsalveti> [ACTION] wookey to start a discussion at linaro-dev m-l about the image generation topic (technical aspect of it)

wookey to start a discussion at linaro-dev m-l about the image generation topic (technical aspect of it)

  • <rsalveti> we may need to create a bp for that later

    <rsalveti> but that's fine

    <rsalveti> [TOPIC] Engineer progress reports

Engineer progress reports

  • <rsalveti> $ echo $(shuf -e hrw jcrigby wookey ppearse aviksil Dr_Who kunal fturgis suihkulokki rsalveti)

    <rsalveti> ppearse wookey suihkulokki hrw Dr_Who aviksil fturgis jcrigby rsalveti kunal

    <rsalveti> you all know the drill :-)

    <rsalveti> ppearse is not here today

    <wookey> ppearse is gone :-)

    <hrw> ppearse is retired now

    <rsalveti> guess it was his last day yesterday

    <wookey> (well, lunchtime tomorrow, but he's not coming to this meeting :-)

    <rsalveti> and he's now probably just drinking beers and enjoying life :-)

    <rsalveti> wookey: you're next!

    <wookey> tomorrow afternoon is drinking beer at his expense :-)

    <rsalveti> awesome, enjoy ;-)

    <wookey> etoomany windows

    <hrw> wookey: too bad that I am so far from Cambridge

    <wookey> right, 4 main blueprints done

    <wookey> listed on

    <wookey> https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-05-25

    <wookey> Braindump from Peter - grokking fixes and classifying patches for common work, upstreamable or not

    <wookey> We have a pile of about 90 packages of patches

    <wookey> mostly upstreamable in some form

    <rsalveti> wookey: do we have those patches available somewhere?

    <wookey> although a lot could be made unecesaary by further generic work

    <rsalveti> and how are we planning to work on them?

    <suihkulokki> some of the peters stuff is things that need to go to the bootstrapping work (eg things like disabling java on selected packages)

    <wookey> https://code.launchpad.net/~peter-pearse/

    <wookey> is the list

    <rsalveti> wookey: do you have a WI for the ALIP bp to go over his patches?

    <wookey> I've bveen categorising them - that not online yet - I have quite a few still to do

    <wookey> yes

    <rsalveti> ok, that should be enough

    <wookey> I've not had anyone sponsor my ubuntu deveoper app yet

    <wookey> so I can;t shove them into ubuntu by myself

    <wookey> which will slow things up a lot

    <rsalveti> wookey: sure, we can work on your application later

    <rsalveti> should be easy to get sponsors for you

    <wookey> we have a tradeoff between just using as-is vs trying to get more generic fixes in. They are not exclusive

    <rsalveti> [ACTION] wookey create the ubuntu application wiki, requesting sponsorship from other ubuntu core devs

wookey create the ubuntu application wiki, requesting sponsorship from other ubuntu core devs

  • <hrw> wookey: open bug for each package, attach debdiff and subscribe 'ubuntu sponsors'

    <wookey> That's it this week really. Bit of looking at LSB and finishing off cross-pkg-config

    <wookey> rsalveti: I've done that already :-)

    <rsalveti> yes, opening bugs should do it for now

    <rsalveti> will slow things down a bit, but it's the way to follow for the moment

    <wookey> OK. will do the sponsors thing

    <hrw> otherwise we will need motu and core-dev

    <rsalveti> once we have some packages sponsored at ubuntu, it'll be even easier for you to apply for ubuntu

    <hrw> anyway we need both motu and core-dev in team to have someone to take care of uploads ;D

    <rsalveti> hrw: still, we'll put a lot of work into one guy only

    <hrw> yes, I know

    <rsalveti> and the idea is to make the whole team official ubuntu devs

    <rsalveti> so the more different people sponsoring the packages, the best

    <wookey> rsalveti: presumably you are my offical uploader at the moment?

    <rsalveti> even better if it's not someone you're working directly

    <hrw> wookey: rsalveti lacks permissions

    <rsalveti> wookey: I'm still not a coredev, I'm applying for it next week

    <rsalveti> in 2 weeks actually

    <wookey> Ah OK :-)

    <hrw> rsalveti: you changed your application to be coredev?

    <rsalveti> hrw: will change

    <rsalveti> after talking with persia and some other folks

    <wookey> mine is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Wookey/DeveloperApplication

    <rsalveti> wookey: what you can do for now is fix the package at debian side, and then open a bug at ubuntu requesting the sync

    <rsalveti> that should be even easier

    <wookey> indeed. Debian I can upload to, but they will be pickier :-)

    <rsalveti> well, we'll see :-)

    <rsalveti> wookey: anyway, any other stuff to report?

    <suihkulokki> well, you just need to make sure the patches are not crap if they are pickier ;)

    <wookey> nope

    <wookey> suihkulokki: indeed. quite a lot of it in uncontentious

    <wookey> is

    <rsalveti> questions for wookey?

    <rsalveti> suihkulokki: next!

    <wookey> I want to wake up cross-patches.org to get some more discussion on this stuff

    <suihkulokki> ok, key event was packaging and testing latrace + mutrace from tracing blueprint

    <suihkulokki> worked on gles-libs also, but bumped into some problems on desktop.. coinstalling with mesa gles is tricky.

    <rsalveti> we need to avoid a conflict with this meeting and the porting queue effort

    <suihkulokki> need to make the packaging more like nvidia GL drivers do (eg different dir install and add a ld.so.conf.d file)

    <rsalveti> [ACTION] rsalveti start a discussion to see if we can move the meeting to another time/day to avoid conflict with the arm porting queue effort

rsalveti start a discussion to see if we can move the meeting to another time/day to avoid conflict with the arm porting queue effort

  • <suihkulokki> yeah, that too. but otoh having proting jam andteam meating around same time means people are at least around

    <suihkulokki> about the tracing bp: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/linaro-platforms-o-ubuntu-tracing-stories/ - added aviksil to work the ltrace fix

    <suihkulokki> aviksil: do you want to take other tasks from there as well?

    <rsalveti> cool

    <aviksil> suihkulokki: yes, i do :)

    <aviksil> suihkulokki: i was thinking of latrace, but you've already started it

    <rsalveti> guess suihkulokki is working more on the packaging side now

    <suihkulokki> lastrace and mutrace are now in debian, and just a sync away from ubuntu

    <hrw> brb

    <rsalveti> cool, once in ubuntu we need to make sure it works fine :-)

    <aviksil> suihkulokki: rsalveti: is there any plan for LTTng?

    <wookey> suihkulokki: I'mhoping I can interest you in some of my cross-stuff, as there is plenty to go round :-)

    <suihkulokki> aviksil: not from our side, but the LTTng people are working on it for ubuntu in general

    <aviksil> suihkulokki: ok

    <suihkulokki> wookey: yes I can work on them as well

    <rsalveti> we may add a wi to include documentation and testing on them

    <suihkulokki> rsalveti: thats on the blueprint already

    <rsalveti> suihkulokki: for lttng?

    <suihkulokki> ah, no

    <rsalveti> aviksil: you can add wi to document and test lttng, and for dev you can get in closer contact with the lttng people

    <rsalveti> suihkulokki: any other stuff to report?

    <aviksil> rsalveti: ok

    <rsalveti> suihkulokki: thanks for starting the arm porting queue effort again

    <suihkulokki> rsalveti: I think that was all

    <rsalveti> seems we always have people interested, just the to motivate them :-)

    <suihkulokki> lets hope we see lots of activity today :)

    <rsalveti> I'll try to be more involved with the ubuntu ftbfs list and bug reporting

    <rsalveti> with proper triaging

    <rsalveti> that should have even more bugs for eveybody :-)

    <rsalveti> suihkulokki: how are you planning to summarize the results from the effort?

    <rsalveti> probably posting bugs with interesting comments/findings and closed ones

    <rsalveti> meanwhile, questions for suihkulokki?

    <suihkulokki> yes, my idea was to compare the buglist before and after

    <suihkulokki> and of course, read any comments on the irc what people are doing

    <rsalveti> suihkulokki: cool, that should do it

    <rsalveti> thanks!

    <rsalveti> hrw: you?

    <hrw> ok

    <hrw> cursed a lot due to mmc timeouts and ext3 journal aborts on pandaboard

    <hrw> ;D

    <hrw> started tests of Ubuntu cross toolchain under other distros

    <hrw> OpenSuse 11.4 nearly works (only libcloog-debian)

    <hrw> Fedora 14 needs many libraries (libcloog-debian, libppl, libppl_c, libmpfr, libgmp, libpwl)

    <hrw> also installed centos 5.6 in vbox but getting something running under it will be pain

    <hrw> or I will just add all required libraries

    <hrw> Blueprints!

    <hrw> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/linaro-platforms-o-ubuntu-leb-star-rating

    <hrw> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/linaro-platforms-o-linaro-cross-toolchain-stories

    <rsalveti> cool

    <hrw> https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Specs/Oneiric-UbuntuLEBStarRating/Results is start of page for star rating tests. useless probably for most of people

    <rsalveti> hrw: for the star rating table for this cycle, tomorrow is the candidate image

    <hrw> rsalveti: so I should do tests tomorrow and expand table with something usable for others to test on other boards?

    <rsalveti> but thanks for creating that table already

    <rsalveti> hrw: yes, testing with tomorrow's image is better

    <rsalveti> hrw: sure, just adding more info on how did you manage your tests

    <hrw> ok, will take my second 4GB card and put image there

    <rsalveti> what was expected and such

    <rsalveti> ok

    <rsalveti> hrw: any other thing to report?

    <hrw> done

    <rsalveti> questions for hrw ?

    <rsalveti> Dr_Who: hey!

    <hrw> if we want to move meeting to other time then consider 1.5h slot

    <rsalveti> hrw: yeah

    <rsalveti> have another meeting in the next hour with asac and fabo, let's see if we can manage to get done before that

    <Dr_Who> ok, did local test builds of alip, nano, server, leb and developer images on oneiric, pushed all the oneiric live-helper configs into linaro-maintainers as well as platform.oneiric

    <Dr_Who> I'll push the seed adjustments for oneiric soon as 11.05 is released

    <Dr_Who> otherwise, worked on blueprints, all but one are in a reviewable state

    <Dr_Who> firefox with libjpeg-turbo I'm getting closer on, was able to get past the link problem it seems, my last build ran out of space so will have to build on my system with a 2TB usb disk

    <rsalveti> hehe

    <rsalveti> Dr_Who: thanks for helping with current release stuff

    <Dr_Who> ahead, work on chromium packaging, finish up initial blueprint work and get to knocking off work items for oneiric :-)

    <Dr_Who> that's it

    <rsalveti> awesome, seems to be in a good shape

    <rsalveti> questions for Dr_Who?

    <rsalveti> aviksil: your turn!

    <aviksil> ok

    <aviksil> Verified oprofile working on linux-image-2.6.38-1003-linaro-omap_2.6.38-1003.4~ppa3

    <aviksil> All tests in oprofile-tests passed for this kernel

    <aviksil> jcrigby: rsalveti: should I close the bug #702999?

    <ubot2> Launchpad bug 702999 in linux-ti-omap4 "oprofile failure on panda (omap4)" [Undecided,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/702999

    <asac> rsalveti: hey we are running late!!

    <rsalveti> asac: yup :-)

    <asac> rsalveti: do you think we can do this tomorrow your morning?

    <asac> i would be happy ;)

    <asac> just starting with paul in 10 minutes

    <rsalveti> asac: I'd be happy too

    <asac> cool. so lets do that then

    <asac> rsalveti: what UTC time?

    <rsalveti> asac: 13 UTC?

    <asac> rsalveti: 1300 UTC?

    <asac> cool

    <asac> agreed!

    <aviksil> Looked at ltrace issue. David's patch working mostly but failed at some complex tracing

    <rsalveti> asac: awesome, thanks!

    <asac> fabo: do you have time 1300 tomorrow2~

    <asac> ?

    <jcrigby> aviksil, yes close it, normally the binary package getting uploaded would close it but we are using ppa now so the automagic is not working

    <asac> rsalveti: actually 13:30

    <rsalveti> aviksil: please close the bug

    <rsalveti> asac: fine by me

    <suihkulokki> aviksil: did the complex tracing testcase work on maverick?

    <asac> moved

    <rsalveti> asac: just change the meeting time

    <aviksil> should i make it fix released?

    <rsalveti> awesome

    <rsalveti> aviksil: put it as fix commited now and close the WI

    <aviksil> suihkulokki: i tested in on natty

    <aviksil> rsalveti: ok

    <aviksil> Blueprint work items for this ltrace work have been set BLOCKED by Michael Hope, carried forward to 11.11 cycle

    <aviksil> Started working with Sudip Jain to take over the smartt application work as he is leaving Linaro

    <aviksil> Went through the smartt application, built and executed it to get hands on it, with help from Sudip

    <aviksil> Identified few TODOs with smartt

    <fabo> asac: 13.00 UTC?

    <aviksil> that's all from me

    <rsalveti> aviksil: please create a technical blueprint for the smartt work

    <aviksil> rsalveti: ok i'll do

    <rsalveti> aviksil: make sure you moved the blocked WI from your bp to the current one for this cycle

    <rsalveti> and that should do it :-)

    <rsalveti> cool, questions for aviksil?

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: !

    <jcrigby> pushed some kernels, some actually built:)

    <jcrigby> worked on a couple of blueprints

    <jcrigby> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/linaro-platforms-o-kernel-leb-process

    <jcrigby> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/linaro-platforms-o-uboot-new-features

    <jcrigby> and started on a new u-boot with lots of new stuff merged in

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: cool

    <jcrigby> will get the working locally then push to a ppa for oters to test

    <jcrigby> to scary for official monthly release till more testing is done

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: did you include the ehci + smsc patches for panda?

    <jcrigby> yes, but have not tested yet

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: that's fine

    <rsalveti> if the code is there it should work ;-)

    <jcrigby> and I want to add panda pxe so there is a pxe test on something other than vespress

    <jcrigby> :)

    <rsalveti> cool

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: we need a plan for the u-boot releases over the cycle

    <jcrigby> also want to start a oneiric kernel tree with new limited configs

    <rsalveti> similar with what we have with the kernel

    <jcrigby> rsalveti, yes and we need to meet both linaro monthy and ubuntu release requirements

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: like releasing it 1 / 2 weeks before the monthly release, push to the archive, request testing and such

    <jcrigby> right

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: do you have that described at a blueprint already?

    <jcrigby> no, but I can add that easily

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: awesome

    <jcrigby> are linaro releases generally at the end of the month?

    <rsalveti> [ACTION] jcrigby to add a release plan for u-boot into the u-boot BP (or creating a new one for it)

jcrigby to add a release plan for u-boot into the u-boot BP (or creating a new one for it)

  • <rsalveti> fabo: question for you ^

    <jcrigby> trying to wrap my head around linaro monthly and ubuntu feature freezes and stuff

    <fabo> jcrigby: yes

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: I have a blueprint for that

    <jcrigby> rsalveti, oh good

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: about how are we approaching our releases with the ubuntu one

    <rsalveti> just didn't put in details yet

    <rsalveti> the current release is consuming me

    <jcrigby> ok, no problem

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: anything else to report?

    <rsalveti> jcrigby: did you push the new package already at the ppa?

    <rsalveti> with the ccache fix

    <jcrigby> yes, it is building

    <rsalveti> awesome, it should be available at the daily image for tomorrow

    <rsalveti> I also found how to trigger new builds

    <jcrigby> yes

    <rsalveti> so I should have enough ammunition for the release :-)

    <rsalveti> questions for jcrigby?

    <rsalveti> rsalveti: :-)

    <rsalveti> being working heavily with the current release

    <rsalveti> reporting bugs and trying to get fixes in place

    <rsalveti> pushed the flash-kernel package at our overlay PPA

    <rsalveti> while the official fix is still not included at Ubuntu

    <rsalveti> it had a bashism, so I moved to verification-failed

    <rsalveti> it was wrongly pushed by ogra

    <hrw> rsalveti: can you remind bug #?

    <rsalveti> hrw: bug 721147

    <ubot2> Launchpad bug 721147 in flash-kernel "flash-kernel subarch check fails with Linaro OMAP kernels" [Undecided,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/721147

    <rsalveti> worked with jcrigby to sort all remaining kernel issues

    <rsalveti> sent a pull request to npitre for the beagle rev C support at the kernel side

    <rsalveti> guess this is now included in the latest kernel update from jcrigby

    <jcrigby> yes

    <rsalveti> yesterday worked with james_w to have linaro-hwpack-create working with our new omap3-x11-base and panda-x11-base

    <rsalveti> that should include the gles drivers by default

    <rsalveti> james_w will be working today to push the changes upstream, then we need to build for natty and ask cody to copy to the oem build server

    <rsalveti> then we'll be able to generate the new hwpacks

    <rsalveti> hopefully this will be done until eod

    <rsalveti> blueprints, looked over the team blueprints

    <rsalveti> created https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/1111/Blueprints

    <rsalveti> but still need to finish my own blueprints and create some more 2 about the image size and boot performance for this cycle

    <rsalveti> tomorrow will do the first review with asac

    <rsalveti> then I should understand better what are the priorities for this cycle

    <rsalveti> ok, enough talking :-)

    <hrw> ok, need to go

    <rsalveti> questions?

    <rsalveti> hrw: sure, thanks for joining the meeting, see ya

    <Dr_Who> for the image size, is that for all image sizes ?

    <rsalveti> Dr_Who: yeah, continuous image work to shrink the image size

    <rsalveti> to review what is essential and such

    <Dr_Who> sure

    <rsalveti> see if we can break the packages even more

    <rsalveti> boot performance is similar with what we have at the ubuntu side

    <Dr_Who> do we have a BP that covers that smaller than nano image?

    <rsalveti> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-o-arm-boot-speed

    <rsalveti> Dr_Who: not yet, to be created by me soon

    <rsalveti> :-)

    <Dr_Who> ah ok :-)

    <rsalveti> guess that's all from the report side

    <rsalveti> [TOPIC] Work Item Progress and Team Issues discussion

Work Item Progress and Team Issues discussion

  • <Dr_Who> guessing at some point we should probably think about what we want to deliver as a team on a monthly basis or how we fit into that monthly delivery goal ?

    <rsalveti> Dr_Who: yeah, I'll be discussing that with asac soon

    <rsalveti> what are the priorities, who to fit the WI into our releases and such

    <Dr_Who> sounds good

    <rsalveti> for WI it seems we're in a good shape

    <rsalveti> wookey you're the only with with yet to be done WI

    <rsalveti> wookey: please sort that out until eod

    <rsalveti> and thanks everyone for working on BPs

    <rsalveti> [TOPIC] AOB

AOB

  • <rsalveti> anyone?

    <rsalveti> 3

    <rsalveti> 2

    <rsalveti> 1

    <rsalveti> #endmeeting


Meeting closed at 16:17

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-05-25 (last modified 2011-05-25 18:29:01)