Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!
Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!
What hardware we support
Supported Developement Tools
We also maintain a set of how-to's related to cross-compiling
Out primary goal is to provide a common platform to use as the basis for Validation test heads and optimized hardware-specific builds. We work with a few teams to help make this happen:
Toolchain Working group - Validate and integrate a toolchain outputting code optimized for the common target instruction set.
Kernel Working group - Provide a test integration point for kernel consolidation, and bootloader consolidation.
Power Management Working group - Produce images that benefit from the work.
We have weekly meetings that anyone can attend. You can view the schedule and see logs of past meetings here.
We also meet face-to-face at Linaro Connect events.
- Actions from last meeting - Steve chasing
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
Work Item Progress and Team Issues discussion - Steve and JamieBennett questions to the team
- Any other business (AOB)
Past Action items
hrw to write improved test cases for QA tracker, to cover https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Ubuntu/EvaluationBuild/MemberDeliverables
- tgall_foo to seed a wiki page to discuss how to approach 1111 TR P1 (LEB as base for product builders)
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
Kunal Goel <kunal>
- Graphics packaging for kwin is completed
- Working with multimedia WG to make smartt application work on panda
- perf working fine on panda with kernel patch, thanks to aviksil
Avik Sil <aviksil>
- Packaged new upstream release 0.19.9 of lttng-modules, put to my PPA using dput sftp method, but didn't get any acceptance mail from launchpad
- Helped Kunal working smartt with perf events on panda board using latest linux-linaro-2.6.38 kernel having pmu patch
- Chasing ltrace bug #771805; could not find any fix for it
- Participate in LDS
- Discuss on tracing and profiling tools to be supported for 11.11 cycle
- Working on ltrace bug
- Preparing for UDS: Got input for blueprints from tools people, ALIP people and other ARM users
Some ARMhf bootstrapping with SteveMc
- cross-pkg-config testing (seems OK)
- Continued cross-pkg-config discussion upstream
- Flesh out blueprints
- Make a cross-satisfier with Steve
- Upload pkg-cofig and xdeb to my PPA
- xdeb and pkg-config not uploaded to natty so missed main release
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- Tested available profiling/tracing tools on beagle and qemu
- prepared blueprings for LDS
- Prepare and attend LDS
- review merge request from Peter Pearse
John Rigby <jcrigby>
- More discussion about Android Fastboot mainlining on U-Boot mailing list.
- Largely due to the efforts of rsalveti I have a work-in-progress packaged version of linux-linaro-2.6.38 merged master and testing branches. Still need to see how it works on OMAP3.
- Preparing for UDS.
- Respond to Fastboot feedback.
- Continue working on latest kernel package.
Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>
- Initial calls with the whole team to make sure we have all needed BPs for LDS
- Working with jcrigby to fix the display issues with the next kernel upload (to work with both OMAP 3 and 4)
- Continue working with the display fixes
Tom Gall <tgall_foo>
- libjpeg-turbo - awaiting feedback yet from Mandeep
- libav - waiting feedback from Rony
- Landed nano seed changes and nano live helper config changes. Nano image now smaller than the hwpacks. Tested image, seems to pass the usual testing we do.
- Updated my on intel chromium build environment so I've something to compare with. Chromium work set aside momentarily.
Authored https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/FunctionalModules, an attempt to start to gather various methods Linaro might employ to provide product builders a good head start. Still a work in progress.
Assembled demo image to satisfy https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro/+spec/linaro-platforms-n-optimized-leb-demo, compiz, unity2d opengl enablement complete. PowerVR driver for omap4 yet to add
- Working on building firefox which includes libjpeg-turbo from Mandeep. Bit more difficult then I thought it would be as the existing libjpeg-turbo build system isn't used.
- UDS next week
- Get back to Chromium packaging
- finish getting libjpeg-turbo running inside of firefox
Frederic Turgis <fturgis>
- coming back from holidays
- Had discussion with utrace guys on its relevancy. It seems it opens another topic on "modern support for machine dependencies in generic kernel code, i.e. user_regset and tracehook"
- IBM is developing uprobes not using utrace in order to upstream. Frank Eigler from systemtap indicated they are ready to use them.
- examining LDS sessions to register to the right ones
LDS (only 2.5 days )
- still pre-empted by other activities so did not resume latest minor issues mentioned in wiki.
Peter Pearse <ppearse>
arm-m-ael-alip-evaluation: * From 320 ALIP packages
- 63 - Need patching to cross build
- 227 - Build OOB
- 20 - Staged build for gobject introspection
- 20 - To do
- VExpress returned from repair
- Re-examine gobject introspection in depth
- Cross more packages
- Use VExpress for image validation
Meeting opened by rsalveti at 15:00
<rsalveti> [LINK] https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-05-04
<rsalveti> first hello to everybody
<rsalveti> will be driving the meeting today
<wookey> hello there
tgall_foo buckles his seatbelt
<rsalveti> [TOPIC] Past action items
Past action items
<rsalveti> * hrw to write improved test cases for QA tracker, to cover https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Ubuntu/EvaluationBuild/MemberDeliverables
<rsalveti> where is hrw
<rsalveti> we get back later
<rsalveti> * tgall_foo to seed a wiki page to discuss how to approach 1111 TR P1 (LEB as base for product builders)
<rsalveti> tgall_foo: have the link with you in hands?
<rsalveti> tgall_foo: thanks, were you able to create a blueprint for it?
<tgall_foo> shall get that done this morning
<rsalveti> awesome, please send me the link when you're done
<rsalveti> hrw: hey!
<rsalveti> back to your previous item
<rsalveti> * hrw to write improved test cases for QA tracker, to cover https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Ubuntu/EvaluationBuild/MemberDeliverables
<hrw> rsalveti: work started
<rsalveti> hrw: anything else you need to do for it?
<rsalveti> cool, but it's a good start
<rsalveti> thanks for driving this
<rsalveti> ok, moving on
<rsalveti> [TOPIC] Engineer progress reports
Engineer progress reports
<rsalveti> doing the same as slangasek
<rsalveti> $ echo $(shuf -e hrw jcrigby dmart wookey slangasek ppearse aviksil tgall_foo kunal fturgis suihkulokki rsalveti)
<rsalveti> tgall_foo suihkulokki ppearse slangasek dmart wookey kunal rsalveti aviksil jcrigby fturgis hrw
<rsalveti> tgall_foo: your turn
<tgall_foo> libjpeg-turbo - awaiting feedback yet from Mandeep
<tgall_foo> libav - waiting feedback from Rony
<tgall_foo> Landed nano seed changes and nano live helper config changes. Nano image now smaller than the hwpacks. Tested image, seems to pass the usual testing we do.
<tgall_foo> Updated my on intel chromium build environment so I've something to compare with. Chromium work set aside momentarily.
<tgall_foo> Authored https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/FunctionalModules, an attempt to start to gather various methods Linaro might employ to provide product builders a good head start. Still a work in progress.
<tgall_foo> Assembled demo image to satisfy https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro/+spec/linaro-platforms-n-optimized-leb-demo, compiz, unity2d opengl enablement complete. PowerVR driver for omap4 yet to add
<tgall_foo> Working on building firefox which includes libjpeg-turbo from Mandeep. Bit more difficult then I thought it would be as the existing libjpeg-turbo build system isn't used.
<tgall_foo> that's it ... questions ?
<tgall_foo> rsalveti, on the demo image I presume you're ok with the outcome that alf_ suggested (they've got the gfx demo covered)
<suihkulokki> is there a plan to replace libjpeg with libjpeg-turbo in ubuntu in general?
<tgall_foo> suihkulokki, it's being looked at but movement is slow
<rsalveti> tgall_foo: sure, it should be fine just to demonstrate what we thought initially
<wookey> -turbo uses neon, right?
<tgall_foo> wookey, correct
<rsalveti> the importing thing is to be there with the distro up and running, and explain people what we do
<rsalveti> and help when possible
<suihkulokki> who do we need to convince on the switch?
<tgall_foo> suihkulokki, there's a bug open on that ... let's if I can find that again
<tgall_foo> there is convern that for all architectures it's not exactly a drop in replacement
<tgall_foo> bug #612377
<ubot2> Launchpad bug 612377 in firefox "[needs-packaging] libjpeg-turbo" [Medium,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/612377
<tgall_foo> that's for firefox .. but there's another as well for the system
<tgall_foo> and there's also the slight complication there's more than one libjpeg-turbo
<rsalveti> wow, quite a long bug
<rsalveti> tgall_foo: they all implements the same thing?
<rsalveti> maybe you could ask for help for the firefox build, I know it's quite self contained
<rsalveti> will go over the bug later the meeting
<tgall_foo> it's the melding of what mandeep has with what is currently in firefox that makes for a bit of fun
<rsalveti> yeah, can imagine
<rsalveti> suihkulokki: your turn
<suihkulokki> Tested available profiling/tracing tools on beagle and qemu
<suihkulokki> Prepared blueprings for LDS: tracing and qemu/gles
<suihkulokki> and that pretty much it
<rsalveti> suihkulokki: what profile tools did you test on beagle?
<rsalveti> just want to know if they all worked well
<rsalveti> I know we had some issues with oprofile on panda, but I believe aviksil already fixed it
<rsalveti> and thanks for creating the blueprints
<suihkulokki> of important ones oprofile, valgrind, ltrace, latrace and systemtap
<suihkulokki> others worked but systemtap, which needed more tools to be installed that what was on the developer image
<aviksil> suihkulokki: ltrace is working on beagle?
<wookey> suihkulokki: is there a wiki page withyour findings
<suihkulokki> with debian system yes, but not on ubuntu (there is a bug on it)
<rsalveti> suihkulokki: we should probably have it installed at the developer image, can you create a bug for it?
<fturgis> would perf and ftrace be considered valuable tracing/profiling tools ?
<rsalveti> just to make sure our seeds are fine and installing the needed tools
<suihkulokki> wookey: a text file, I'll get it to wiki
<rsalveti> fturgis: sure
<wookey> suihkulokki: OK. happy to help with that if help if useful
<wookey> but suspect you are perfectly capable of writing it up and don't really ned my interference
<suihkulokki> I compiled perf and (and should ftrace) but didn't fiddle them to a image yet
<rsalveti> suihkulokki: need an action for the wiki page?
<suihkulokki> rsalveti: perhaps, although it should come anyways as part of the tracing/profiling LDS session
<rsalveti> suihkulokki: ok, that should be fine already
<rsalveti> maybe linking the wiki at the blueprint
<rsalveti> ok, any other question for suihkulokki?
<rsalveti> ppearse: you
<ppearse> Most (tm) alip packages now cross build. Main block of exceptions involve gobject introspection
<ppearse> so I'm concentrating on that.
<ppearse> https://wiki.linaro.org/PeterPearse/GobjectIntrospection has my investigations so far
<ppearse> Seems quite likely we can just copy host files and skip the actual introspection which causes the problem
<ppearse> 's all from em - q?
<wookey> ppearse: so still no evidence that files actually differe between arches? cool.
<ppearse> Only register width differences && armel is built for embedded graphics
<ppearse> Still need to demo armel files being used by i386 & vice versa
<rsalveti> yeah, unfortunately clutter is not playing well with gl and gles backends
<rsalveti> you still end up with different libraries
<rsalveti> and not just one that handles the runtime detection and then select the proper backend
<rsalveti> that's why the package results in a different files
<rsalveti> any other question for ppearse?
<rsalveti> slangasek is not around, moving him to the end of the line
<rsalveti> dmart: hey!
<rsalveti> dmart: anything to report?
<rsalveti> ok, moving again
<rsalveti> wookey: your turn!
<wookey> Mostly bank holidays again
<wookey> Fiddled with panda to get 1Gb RAM - only managed to make it oops on boot.
<wookey> Preparing for UDS: Got input for blueprints from tools people, ALIP people and other ARM users. Will ask list for more input
<wookey> Work on ARMhf bootstrapping with SteveMc - going well - will do some cross-dependency hacking in next 2 days and see what we can get done.
<wookey> Continued pkg-config discussion upstream
<wookey> no pkg-config or xdeb upload so missed natty release.
<wookey> Still haven't done anything on linaro-n-devplatform-documentation but it sounds like suihkulokki has that under control (my stewardship is a sham
<dmart> rsalveti: hi -- apologies, I was momentarily distracted
<wookey> Question: Who is going to be doing multiarch grunt-work from now on? (library conversions)
<hrw> wookey: use ubuntu kernel on panda with 463+512MB combo - 921MB ram for userspace
<dmart> rsalveti: not much to report though, since I've been on holiday for most of the week
<rsalveti> wookey: which kernel are you using?
<wookey> hrw: that's what I tried
<rsalveti> dmart: cool, that's fine
<hrw> wookey: thats what I have on panda
<wookey> -2002 IIRC
<wookey> whatever was current last thursday
<rsalveti> wookey: I'm also using latest ubuntu kernel with 1gb and it's fine
<hrw> wookey: use ubuntu -1207
<rsalveti> maybe you are using some older x-loader/u-boot combination
<hrw> wookey: linaro -1002 is old
<wookey> OK. I need to fiddle some more then
<wookey> can one upgrade the uboot from within distro, or only by pulling card out and putting it in another machine?
<rsalveti> I'm using 2.6.38-1208.12 and it seems fine
<rsalveti> wookey: there's an option now at flash-kernel that updates the boot loader
<wookey> I got a bit lost in terms of how one was expected to fiddle
<hrw> wookey: upgrade package and cp /usr/*/*/uboot*
<wookey> OK. I think I tried flash-kernel and nothing seemed to change
<wookey> then I found something more rewarding to do
<rsalveti> wookey: flash-kernel --update-bootloader
<wookey> aha - that sounds useful
<rsalveti> if it's not working ping janimo at #ubuntu-arm
<rsalveti> wookey: thanks for creating the BPs
<rsalveti> any questions for wookey?
<wookey> np - I should put the flesh inthe spec part, not the BP summary, right?
<wookey> and what about my 'who's doing multiarch' question. Do we not know until steve turns up?
<rsalveti> wookey: well, multiarch was also related with foundations
<rsalveti> so I believe he can continue his work from there if needed
<rsalveti> but will sync with him
<rsalveti> wookey: and feel free to edit the spec part
<rsalveti> just be sure you get enough information from the stakeholders to have some good discussions at LDS
<wookey> I'm not sure what's expected to be in summary/whiteboard/spec before the UDS session
<wookey> maybe it doesn;t matter much...
<rsalveti> wookey: nops, what I saw on other BPs is people just putting the main idea, and some draft for uses cases
<wookey> as you say 'enough to discuss', but do we want that on 1st page really (ie blueprint, not spec?)
<wookey> just wondering if there are conventions I should be following - otherwise I'll make it up
<rsalveti> wookey: we'll get the core stuff at the session itself
<rsalveti> wookey: I'll point you some BPs later, but I believe yours is just fine
<rsalveti> ok, moving
<rsalveti> kunal: you!
<kunal> Graphics packaging for kwin is completed
<tgall_foo> kunal, awesome!
<kunal> tested by graphics team on armel
<kunal> Working with multimedia WG to make smartt application work on panda
<rsalveti> kunal: did you put it in a PPA?
<kunal> it's there in graphics ppa
<kunal> not in overlay
<kunal> i don't have permissions for it
<kunal> perf was problem intially, thanks to aviskil now it is working fine
<rsalveti> kunal: ok, sync with the graphics wg to see if they are interested on having that at the overlay
<kunal> rsalveti : right
<rsalveti> but it seems it would be good to have it
<rsalveti> kunal: is it performing well enough?
<rsalveti> kunal: did you test with panda?
<kunal> rsalveti: kwin i haven't tested
<kunal> jammy tested on freescale boards
<rsalveti> ok, will give it a try later to see how it's performing comparing with compiz
<rsalveti> questions for kunal?
<rsalveti> I'm the next one
<rsalveti> currently trying to get up to speed asap, talking with everybody in the team to make sure we have all needed BPs for LDS
<rsalveti> but that is most of it for now
<rsalveti> aviksil: your turn!
<aviksil> Packaged new upstream release 0.19.9 of lttng-modules, put to my PPA using dput sftp method, but didn't get any acceptance mail from launchpad
<aviksil> Helped kunal working smartt with perf events on panda board using latest linux-linaro-2.6.38 kernel having pmu patch
<aviksil> Chasing ltrace bug #771805; could not find any fix for it
<ubot2> Launchpad bug 771805 in ltrace "[armel] ltrace hangs" [Undecided,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/771805
<aviksil> that's all from me
<rsalveti> aviksil: did launchpad accept your upload at least when using dput?
<aviksil> rsalveti: no
<aviksil> rsalveti: but the upload was successful
<rsalveti> aviksil: hm, ok
<rsalveti> aviksil: do you have the source package somewhere I can check?
<rsalveti> otherwise please go to #launchpad and ask for help
<aviksil> rsalveti: no, not now. I'll send you or upload
<rsalveti> you should get an email from launchpad a few minutes later after doing the upload
<rsalveti> aviksil: ok
<rsalveti> questions for aviksil?
<rsalveti> jcrigby: hey!
<jcrigby> continuing discussion on fastboot on u-boot list, got some good feedback/questions for wolfgang and one other person
<jcrigby> been working with rsalveti on kernel that has better video for panda
<wookey> is it possible to upload with dupload?
<jcrigby> tried it out on beagle today on not video
<aviksil> wookey: i've never used dupload
<rsalveti> jcrigby: yeah, I'm currently debugging the issue I'm seeing with the hdmi driver
<rsalveti> jcrigby: can also give it a try at my xM
<wookey> I've never used dput
<hrw> jcrigby: by 'better video' you mean 'video at all'?
<rsalveti> hrw: dvi and hdmi with the new omap drm driver
<rsalveti> with proper edid parsing and such
<jcrigby> hrw, we have always had lovely blue text
<rsalveti> but still blue text
<jcrigby> my text is not blue anymore
<wookey> you mean I can;t expect mythtv to work too well just yet
<hrw> jcrigby: -1002 linaro kernel gives nothing here
<rsalveti> jcrigby: oh, true!
<rsalveti> I was using ubuntu image this morning, that's why
<jcrigby> hrw, this is work in progress no release yet
<rsalveti> it's white now
<hrw> bug 773270
<ubot2> Launchpad bug 773270 in linux-linaro-omap "No video output on pandaboard" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/773270
<rsalveti> that should be probably fixed
<jcrigby> hrw, which connector was plugged in?
<hrw> jcrigby: hdmi -> hdmi<>hdmi cable -> hdmi->dvi adapter -> dvi monitor
<rsalveti> I believe previous kernel only worked well with dvi
<tgall_foo> jcrigby, when will we see the hwpack updated? will this be before the 11.05 release ?
<jcrigby> anyway, I think there is more work for the omap3 boards
<tgall_foo> rsalveti, correct
<hrw> jcrigby: basically the one closer to usb connectors
<rsalveti> jcrigby: hopefully we'll get the display issues fixed today or tomorrow
<rsalveti> jcrigby: just saw that the duplicated code at board-omap4panda is also at the latest ubuntu kernel upload
<jcrigby> that would be great
<rsalveti> in theory I got everything I need, just need some time to actually put my hands on it
<hrw> jcrigby: still only 622MB ram?
<rsalveti> this kernel should work with 1GB
<jcrigby> hrw, that should also be fixed.
<tgall_foo> hrw, isn't that to be fixed in the next hwpack ?
<rsalveti> ok, we're running out of time, moving on quickly
<hrw> tgall_foo: all is to be fixed in next hwpack
<jcrigby> hrw, you can tryout the work in progress if you want but you will have to build it yourself
<hrw> jcrigby: no problem - give me git url
<rsalveti> fturgis: hey, anything to report?
<jcrigby> one more thing, a plug for new blueprint:https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/linaro-platforms-o-kernel-leb-process
<fturgis> coming back from holidays
<fturgis> Had discussion with utrace guys on its relevancy. Even if we don't go for utrace, it opens another topic on, I quote, "modern support for machine dependencies in generic kernel code, i.e. user_regset and tracehook"
<fturgis> still have to read the mail thread they gave to me
<rsalveti> jcrigby: thanks for doing that
<fturgis> IBM is developing uprobes not using utrace in order to upstream. Could be something to follow-up on my side for user-space instrumentation
<fturgis> systemtap guys would be OK to use that and I guess other tools also
<fturgis> examining LDS sessions to register to the right ones !
<fturgis> 2.5 days only at LDS
<fturgis> that's it
<rsalveti> fturgis: too bad, which days?
<fturgis> fmonday to wednesday
<rsalveti> alright, questions for fturgis?
<rsalveti> hrw: you, last one!
<hrw> I was on holidays most of time. today browsed all 337 blueprints, subscribed to ~72 ones. updated cross toolchain to oneiric - will test it later. created two BPs, started checking state of ubuntu desktop on panda (black screen, no video so not usable). will contact WGs to get list of what do they want to have checked in linaro images as part of star rating BP. also my task on writing test cases for linaro ubuntu images will be used with this star rating thing
<wookey> We should try for a 'team beer' at UDS (jcrigby excused the beer
<hrw> wookey: s/should try/go/
<fturgis> before wednesday if possible
<rsalveti> hrw: which kernel did you use from ubuntu at your panda?
<hrw> rsalveti: it was default linaro one
<rsalveti> oh, ok
<rsalveti> that's missing a lot of stuff for omap 4
<hrw> Linux linaro 2.6.38-1002-linaro-omap #3-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 15 14:00:54 UTC 2011 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux
<hrw> "a lot" is nuff said
<hrw> 18:03 hrw@home:linux-linaro-2.6.38$ arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc --version
<hrw> arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc (Ubuntu 4.6.0-6ubuntu2) 4.6.1 20110503 (prerelease)
<hrw> oneiric defaults
<rsalveti> hrw: with this new kernel you should have all features we currently have at the ubuntu kernel
<rsalveti> 1gb, wlan, bt, hdmi, edid parsing for dvi
<hrw> bt was dead in ubuntu last time
<hrw> hci0 DOWN with BDADDR 00:00:00:00:00:00
<rsalveti> you need to start the bt daemons at the right time
<rsalveti> it's kind of weird
<rsalveti> agreen is trying to fix that atm
<hrw> I define this as dead
<hrw> 1USD bt dongle works outofbox
<hrw> anyway will open bugs for everything found
<hrw> no bt? bug
<rsalveti> agreen will be help to work on them
<hrw> strange noise from sd slot? bug
<rsalveti> that helps a lot
<rsalveti> [TOPIC] AOB
<hrw> who goes for ubuntu platform sprint to dublin?
<rsalveti> I still need to check that with asac
<aviksil> rsalveti: there is an LTTng ubuntu session that is colliding with our tracing/profiling session: http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-kernel/2011-May/000379.html. will you consider rescheduling it?
<hrw> jcrigby: how to build only omap4 kernel from your work?
<rsalveti> but I believe you're going, probably jcrigby and suihkulokki too, but will check with him again once he's back
<suihkulokki> aviksil: afaik if you put yourself essential in both sessions the system will reorder the sessions
<aviksil> suihkulokki: ok
<hrw> suihkulokki: unless one of them was set by hand
<rsalveti> aviksil: put as a required participant and I'll look for it over the next few days
<hrw> aviksil: in general: if you *need* to be on session then mark yourself as *essential*
<rsalveti> the scheduler will try to avoid conflicts, but it's not perfect
<rsalveti> that's why sooner you register yourself as required the better
<aviksil> rsalveti: ok, i'll do so
<rsalveti> this is the current list of BPs we have for our team
<hrw> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sprints/uds-o?searchtext=linaro-platforms-o- is better link
<jcrigby> hrw, grab the omap only branch:http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/jcrigby/linux-linaro-packaged-next-wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/omap-only
<hrw> jcrigby: ok
<rsalveti> please, everyone, go at uds.ubuntu.com and look over all BPs
<rsalveti> and register yourself at the ones you'd like to participate
<rsalveti> put yourself as a required one if you *need* to be there
<rsalveti> hrw: sure, but that will get some additional ones, for the entire platform team
<rsalveti> I just wanted to list the ones from our team
<rsalveti> I'll be around at the hotel at sunday evening
<rsalveti> and probably a few others
<rsalveti> and for sure, let's have a beer with the whole team next week
http://home.haerwu.biz/~hrw/uds.html is html version
<hrw> http://home.haerwu.biz/~hrw/uds.html is html version
<rsalveti> for those who have BPs assigned, please look for the stakeholders to understand better what would be the possible use cases for them
<rsalveti> hrw: thanks
<rsalveti> that's all, any other question for LDS?
<rsalveti> have a nice trip to budapest
<rsalveti> and see you all there
<fturgis> see you !
<tgall_foo> pleasant journy all!
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-05-04 (last modified 2011-05-06 05:52:16)