This page collects draft blueprints for the 11.11 cycle. Feel free to edit.
Possible sessions for the summit:
- Discuss what kernel image deliverables we need for this cycle.
- how can we get kernels built and into the hands of developers more quickly?
- is a kernel package the right form factor?
- should we be building kernels (daily kernels and/or archive kernels) with defconfigs?
- reducing number of modules / kernel sizes for nano
- will Ubuntu use our kernels?
Device Tree enablement
- next steps to make use of device tree by default in LEBs
Ubuntu validation suite
- Identify sources of existing tests that can be used for validating Ubuntu
- Identify areas for which test coverage is required
Platform/DevPlatform/1111Sessions (last modified 2011-04-27 21:54:25)