Agenda

Please use this code 3547906396 to join the call.

https://wiki.linaro.org/Resources/ZipConferenceLine

Platform

  • Go through Past Agenda items:
    • ACTION: Vishal will push a patch to lava-android-test this week
    • ACTION: Vishal, will increase timeout
    • ACTION: Halt the work until 4.2.2
    • ACTION: To update all the manifest in public repository and private juice manifest.
    • ACTION: Zach to take pics of Bero during ABS, give to Amber for a blog post
    • ACTION: Amber to write a blog post
    • ACTION: Bero to send posters
    • ACTION: Amber to send poster templates for projects
    • ACTION: Tom to get piglet into the build
    • ACTION: Tom will send issues to Bero
    • ACTION: Look out for Axel’s boot request, early next week
    • ACTION: Everyone let Bero know if builds break
  • Volunteers for Boot testing for 13.02.
  • Fahad updates on Origen quad booting issue.
  • Fahad updates on skia test.
  • Harigopal updates on 0xbench test.
  • Axel updates on consolidation of manifest.
  • Vishal updates on CTS 4.2 support in LAVA.
  • Yongqin updates on lava-test-shell timeout.

Engineerinig

  • TBD

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Notes

Attendees: Amit,Fahad,Harigopal,Vishal, Soumya

Platform

* Go through Past Agenda items:

  • ACTION: Vishal will push a patch to lava-android-test this week for CTS

Done , waiting for the deployment.

  • ACTION: Vishal, will increase timeout in CTS for juice

Done. More of testing going on.

  • ACTION: Halt the work until 4.2.2

Axel- can start consolidation.

  • ACTION: To update all the manifest in public repository and private juice manifest.

Amit - Done

  • ACTION: Zach to take pics of Bero during ABS, give to Amber for a blog post

Done

  • ACTION: Amber to write a blog post

Done

  • ACTION: Bero to send posters

Done

  • ACTION: Amber to send poster templates for projects

Done

  • ACTION: Tom to get piglet into the build
  • ACTION: Tom will send issues to Bero
  • ACTION: Look out for Axel’s boot request, early next week

TBD

  • ACTION: Everyone let Bero know if builds break

No issues were reported. * Volunteers for Boot testing for 13.02.

  • Fahad - Origen and Origen Quad.
  • Bero - Galaxy Nexus
  • Harigopal - Panda 4460
  • Vishal - Panda 4430
  • Axel - Snowball
  • Tixy - Vexpress MP
  • Naresh - Vexpress IKS

* BL1 story for Origen Quad

  • Tushar resolving it with the Samsung HQ team.

* Fahad updates on Origen quad booting issue.

  • Manual setting the bootargs works.
  • LCD not working for Soumya. Botao will test it once to confirm the issue.

* Fahad updates on skia test.

* Harigopal updates on 0xbench test.

  • Currently discussing with YongQin for the script. Planning to submit by End of the week.

* Axel updates on consolidation of manifest- Not present. * Vishal updates on CTS 4.2 support in LAVA.

  • Waiting for deployment into production.

* Yongqin updates on lava-test-shell timeout.

  • Timeout caused by backquote command.
  • Same as boot prompt problem.
  • backquote command hangs locally.

Engineerinig

  • TBD

AOB

* 4.2.2 updates went smoothly on origen quad and juice. * TODO: Add New group called pdk. Action: Vishal to setup a meeting for friday to discuss the boot testing results and also Connect sessions.


Engineers Reports

Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>

Highlights

  • Submitted 4.2 CTS patch for LAVA.
  • Looked at CTS on emulator.
  • IKS workbench automation.

Plans

  • Document LAVA test shell.
  • 13.02 boot testing.

Issues

  • None

Yongqin Liu<liuyq>

Highlights

  • Investigated the timeout problem of lava-test-shell on juice-aosp build. seems it's the block of date +%s command

  • This is probably the same problem with the prompt problem

Plans

  • Continue investigate the prompt problem.

Issues

  • None

Amit Pundir <pundiramit>

Highlights

  • Juice WIs
  • Moved Linaro Android Engineering builds to android-4.2.2_r1 build JDQ39.

Plans

  • Juice WIs

Issues

  • None

Fahad Kunnatahdi <fahadkdi>

Highlights

  • Arndale android build creation.
  • Origen_quad support

Plans

  • Skia lava test
  • Arndale ANDROID TINY build,issue not detecting system partion after clean build.

Issues

  • Need fbdev for arndale and HDMI.


Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


HariGopal <harigollamudi>

Highlights

  • 0xbench script for Lava test shell

Plans

  • 0xbench script for Lava test shell

Issues

  • None


Android Team Meeting IRC log

Platform/Android/Meetings/2013-02-20 (last modified 2013-02-20 14:44:57)