Agenda

  • Review 12.05
  • Configs in Git
  • Screen shot compare
  • Everyone ready for Connect?
  • Talk about Connect sessions
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero>

Highlights

Plans

  • Finish work on strict-aliasing
  • Start a build in ISO C++11 mode to see what breaks
  • Look for some code that could benefit from OpenMP statements

Issues

  • With the Freescale LT dissolved, chances are iMX53 and iMX6 accelerated builds will be even more blocked

Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>

Highlights

  • Presented at the Next-Generation Android India 2012 Conference
  • Met with ARM, TI and STE Tablet Makers in Bangalore
  • Finalized 12.04, planned 12.05

Plans

  • Finish session planning for Hong Kong Connect
  • Test SD card

Issues

  • None

Mathieu Poirier <mpoirier>

Highlights

  • Nursed the 12.04 release.
  • Wasted 4 days chasing audio issue on Ubuntu - thanks Abhishek for filing a bug.

  • Spent almost as much time being jaleous of pfefferz for going to a real, "live", cricket match.
  • Got the ball rolling on compiling snowball MM libs with gcc 4.7.
  • Started working on HDMIservices deamon for optimal display resolution - abandonned.
  • Started working on Uboot for device tree integration.

Plans

  • Get an all gcc 4.7 build (AOSP, mali, MM, GPS, WLAN) going on snowball.
  • Keep working on Uboot for device tree integration.

Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • Can not access the hackbox

Kejun Zhou <kejun-zhou>

Highlights

  • Add a LAVA test for android.hardware.usb
  • Add two LAVA test cases in wiki.

Plans

  • Have some tasks of Linaro 12.5 cirecle

Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>

Highlights

  • Working on verifying interactive governor on fast models.
  • Worked on profiling boot times on different kernels.

Plans

  • work on interactive governor on fast model.
  • work on Monkeyrunner issue on fast model.

Issues

  • None

Amit Pundir <pundiramit>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • Took Labor Day Off (1st May, Tuesday)

Annamalai L <Annamalai123>

Highlights

  • Completed the HW overlay integration
  • Completed the HDMI Graphics Layer
  • Completed the FIMC operation in Non Blocking mode for video playback
  • Code Integration, cleanup and validation.
  • Performed RCA for AV Sync issue
  • Performed Timinig analysis for decode vs post processing and AV Sync Timing.

Plans

  • Conttinue AV-Sync Issue investigation, fix.
  • work with team on HDMI video playback, and code cleanup

Chengjie He <jackh>

Highlights

  • clarified what's should be done in the android.net.wifi lava tests

Plans

  • integrate and get documented the android.net.wifi tests
  • fix as many fails as possible in the lava bt and wifi tests

issues

  • take three days off for the labor day

Meeting Log

Android Team Meeting IRC log

Meeting ended Wed May 2 14:06:40 2012 UTC. Minutes:

Minutes (text):

Log:

Wiki:

Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-05-02 (last modified 2012-05-02 15:12:23)