- Past Action Items
- 3 ideas for connect sessions
- Android system optimization
- Single kernel source
- Just weekly releases
- How are we going to attack the Browser card?
- How are we going get more patches upstream?
- Do our members use our code? How can we improve?
- Bringing Android and regular Linux closer together
- Fixing the Android build system mess (and related toolchain bits)
- Qt on Android
- Porting code that uses cmake to Android
- Prehistoric code in Android: Should (parts of) bionic re-sync with the NetBSD libc it was forked from, and how? Can we do this without breaking upstream compatibility?
- Native toolchain on Android
- Porting common linux utilities on Android
- Annamalai L
- Linaro Android 3.3 Bringup on Origen.
- Lauterbach debugging techniques for Embedded Systems, Scenarious, taking trace, dump etc..
- Video Framework and Stage Fright in Andoid, includes buffer management etc...
Introduce our solutions to big/important local manufactures(like in China), let them take a big try of these solutions. I think if we can let them access our https://bugs.launchpad.net and raise bugs with priorities is better than our internal testers, since they know what's the key requirement of end users
- Let's get more vendors who can manufacture A9 boards less than 150 USD. Because only through this, more students and developers will know Linaro through the boards, I think now the boards are just TOO EXPENSIVE.
- Let me give more introductions of android and linaro into Universities and Communities here
- Could we work more closely with AOSP?
- Let's work closely with some mid-size hardware workshop here to make some awesome design out!
- Let's work together with open source communities to integrate more utilities into our android build
- Testing discussion
- Status of builds
- panda-ics-gcc47-tilt-tracking-blob (release, ahbishek)
- vexpress-ics-gcc47-armlt-tracking-open (release, tixy)
- need: vexpress-rtsm-ics-gcc47-armlt-stable-open (release, vishal?)
- ~mathieu.poirier/linaro-android-4.0.3-snowball-mm (release, abhishek, mathieu?)
- ~joe-burmeister/test-lima-snowball ?
- imx53-ics-gcc47-freescalelt-stable-open (release, bero)
- imx6-ics-gcc47-freescalelt-stable-open (release, bero)
- origen (Annamalai release ?, botao)
- Next Generation Android India 2012
- Zach's itenerary
- Sunday Arrive
- Mon morning ARM
- Tues Open
- Wednesday Presentation
- Thursday morning Samsung
- Thursday evening TI
- Friday STE
- Saturday open
- Sunday leave
- Zach's itenerary
Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>
2012/4/11 - 2012/4/17
- Working to transition release duties to Paul and Fathi
- TSC card work
- Prepare for Next-Generation Android 2012
- SD card and power measurement work
- Next-Generation Android 2012
- Need to cut down builds
Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>
getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out is more or less done.
I will do some tests on the build that is the candidate for the 12-04 release.
- A team of experts and kernel hackers from ST-Ericsson and the landing team has found a work around for the "DMA problem" that was blocking the delivery of the multimedia binaries.
I will continue on Move the multimedia patches for snowball to the common 4.0.4 branch. (Started on this while I was waiting for the experts and kernel hackers to solve the "DMA problem" above.)
Finish up the BP for license info in our gits.
Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero>
- Toolchain 2012.04 release
- Added MPFR fixes from upstream to toolchain
- Looked into iMX6 kernel tree from Freescale builds
- Fixed Origen and Snowball kernel bugs preventing compilation with gcc 4.7
- Switched builds to use gcc 4.7
- Get some iMX6 enablement started
- Restore strict-aliasing patchset
Get some sleep
- Slightly limited connectivity/odd timing until Monday
Kejun Zhou <kejun-zhou>
- Finished a local LAVA test for BP android.inputmethodservice.
- Investigating the LAVA test for android.hardware.usb.
- Continue investigation the LAVA test for android.hardware.usb.
- Have no idea about what the request of the android.hardware.usb LAVA test is.
Amit Pundir <pundiramit>
Pushed htop into Android builds
Worked on DS-5 blueprint
- Next generation Android presentation
Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>
- Pushed 3.4 kernel for vexpress RTSM based for reference switcher.
Created 3.4 kernel for vexpress RTSM based on integrated switcher.
Looking into Monkeyrunner failure.
Integrated TinyHal into tracking-panda build.
- Working on getting panda booting with tilt-3.3 android kernel.
Work on Monkeyrunner failure.
- work on getting panda booting with tilt-3.3 android kernel.
Push 3.4 kernel for vexpress RTSM based on integrated switcher.
Annamalai L <Annamalai123>
- Working on Linaro Android 3.4 rc-3.
- Completed FB, changes for multiple windows Linaro Android.
- Completed the OMX Codec upgrades for latest main line driver
- Completed the post-processor HAL upgrades for main-line driver
- Working on buffer sync issue related with post-processor and stage fright.
- Need work on FB overlay
- Continue work on Linaro Android 3.4 rc-3
- Work on Media Player and give advice on other MM integration topics
Yongqin Liu <liuyq>
Worked on monkeyrunner BP https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lava-android-test/+spec/support-monkeyrunner
- continue to work on the monkeyrunner BP
Chengjie He <jackh>
- Worked on monkey runner for a proper integration into LAVA
- continue to work to reach a better solution on monkey runner
- continue to work on camera enablement
Android Team Meeting IRC log
- Meeting ended Wed Apr 18 14:05:35 2012 UTC.
Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-04-18 (last modified 2012-04-18 15:09:31)