- Talk about the new Series and Milestone view
- Talk about a new status reporting scheme I'd like to try... now with less work!
- Next week, famous, interview, stuff with Amber Graner
- Past action items
- Any Other Business
Past Action items
- pfefferz to connect _Thomas with the OMX source INPROGRESS
- Annamalai123 to check if Cyanogen really had a single manifest. Forward'ed reply to Zach
bero, danilos to be suspicious towards Jenkins and report weird build errors, especially https://launchpad.net/bugs/911184: TODO
Patrik to file a BP to track licensing with TSC: CANCELLED (This led to creating https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-license-info)
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Tony Mansson <mansson>
- 12.02 release. Status reporting discussions
- Update DS-9 support to version 5.9 (SMP)
- Have got and installed the pre-release of 5.9. Trying to get a working build to verify it on.
Update gator.ko: TODO -> INPROGRESS
Update gatord: TODO ->INPROGRESS
- #906321 Messaging crashes if try to use it
- Still some more debugging to do. Slow progress.
- #937552 "powertop" command doesn't work. The bug report may be invalid but I will look at the numbers. Some are bogus.
- No working tip build found. I don't have space or time for one complete tree per board. The tip build I select to work on must bee good, else I can't verify and work stops.
Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>
- Got 12.03 planned
- Worked on SD card mux
- Created TSC card breakdowns
- Work on SD card mux
Botao Sun <botao_sun>
- Helped Vishal to verify the Origen Camera issue.
- Took 3 days vacation.
- Investigate the OpenSSH integration.
- Answer the question from outside about the Busybox compiling error.
- Verify the Origen suspend and resume issue.
Kejun Zhou <kejun-zhou>
- Fixed the bug #860588 Snowball: Bluetooth Turn ON Fails. And send out the patch to Igloo Kernel.
- Fixed the bug #920550 USB SD card export not working. And send out the patch to Igloo Kernel.
- Fix the Bug #897176 SD card not accessible(checked via Gallery app).
- Finish the blueprint linaro-android-snowball-enable-gps.
- I can't fix the "bug #922390 OpenGLES library crashes on snowball" in such a short time.
- I don't have the knowledge about OpenGLES.
Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero>
- Submitted 5 gcc 4.7 bug reports with reduced test cases
- Investigated the effect of -ftree-parallelize-loops=4 on AGL and SKIA
- Fixed Panda compiler flag generation that may have been responsible for the slowdown observed in 12/01 benchmarks
- Improved Jenkins setup for gcc 4.7 daily builds
- Ran tests on iMX6
- Keep working on smp and gcc 4.7
- Get -O3 back into the default compiler flags
- Check if we can work around the libbcc/live wallpaper issue by disabling optimizations
Annamalai Lakshmanan <Annamalai123>
- Pushing the OMX release for source and binaries.
- Working on HDMI.
- Completed the HDMI library porting, resolved all compilation issues.
- Completed the Surface Flinger updates for HDMI,
- 1080p Graphics is working in HDMI screen.
- Fixed/Cleanedup HDMI driver code.
- Spent time with Cheng Hie on Suspend/Resume of Android
- Working on 1080p Video playback on HDMI.
- HPD on HDMI.
- Code Cleanup and release
Abhishek Paliwal <pabhishek>
Started on 12.03 BP create 12.03 release - creating new builds with tip toolchain and testing them
- Tagging open bugs - not started yet
- Tip builds for Origen and Snowball failing from past 2 days
Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>
Worked on Camera issue on origen. Camera seems to be running at QVGA resolution when HAL requests VGA resolution resulting in a crash.
Debugged and Submitted a patch to AOSP for choppy video playback while playing MPEG4 format using software codec.
Enabled Bluetooth on tilt panda build.
Setup Fastmodel and working on getting Android booting with arm-LT kernel booting on Fastmodel.
- Work on getting Android on Fastmodel.
- Need License to boot fastmodel with cortex-A7 portfolio.
Amit Pundir <pundiramit>
- Work on big.LITTLE tests
- On vacation from 5 to 9 March 2012
Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>
Still working on getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out in the open. We have managed to play video, now we should just deliver the binaries and a few patches (Note:that will require a lot of work).
Continue working on getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out in the open.
- Complete the internal process work.
- Get a build based on binaries instead source to work
- Clean up the patches
Very slow progress for getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out. It is very complicated to deliver the binaries.
Android Team Meeting IRC log
Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-02-29 (last modified 2012-02-29 15:31:15)