Close out 12.02 by going through each BP and bug and completing, splitting or moving each item. We'll add stuff that got completed, but isn't a bug or BP.
- Review 12.02 highlights and release email
- Tony will post
- Vendor specific branches
- A note about future status reporting, please list the BP, WI your working against.
- The next 3 months
Past Action items
- pfefferz to connect _Thomas with the OMX source INPROGRESS
- Annamalai123 to post binary and readme for OMX decode DONE
- bero to help Annamalai123 integrate his Audio stuff DONE
- Annamalai123 to check if Cyanogen really had a single manifest. Forward'ed reply to Zach
bero, danilos to be suspicious towards Jenkins and report weird build errors, especially https://launchpad.net/bugs/911184: TODO
Patrik to file a BP to track licensing with TSC: CANCELLED (This led to creating https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-license-info)
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Tony Mansson <mansson>
- Managing BPs, release page, meetings and other PM activities.
- Attended ABS and ELC.
- Tested 12.02 RC Snowball, build #1
- Worked on bug 906321 "Messaging crashes if try to use it".
- The 12.02 Release. Bug and BP closure, post mortem review.
- Start preparations for 12.03, make sure BPs are in shape.
- Blog about DS-5
Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero>
- Attended ABS and ELC
- Tested 12.02 on iMX6 and boot-tested tracking-panda
- Created 4.7 toolchain prerelease
- Got ICS to build with gcc 4.7
- Installed new build box at home
- Patched iMX6 support into linaro-android-media-create
- Got iMX6 support for l-a-m-c merged
- Finish 12.02 related bits
- Get started on 12.03 work
- Talk to Adeneo guys about future MX53/MX6 support
Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>
- Created and helped test the 12.02 release
Attended and presented at ABS (panel) and ELC Binary Blobs Attack
- 12.02 Postmortum
- Plan 12.03
- Plan tasks to implement Android roadmap cards
Abhishek Paliwal <pabhishek>
- Tested 12.02 release - tracking panda #1
Completed BP - Transform test spreadsheets
- Plan 12.03 BPs
- Go through release creation process
Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>
Still working on getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out in the open. We have managed to play video, now we should just deliver the binaries and a few patches (Note:that will require a lot of work).
Continues working on getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out in the open.
- Complete the internal process work.
- Get a build based on binaries instead source to work
- Clean up the patches
- Meet the guys in the new ST-Ericsson snowball team.
- Lost some time when my hard drive crashed. It is replaced now. Will take some time to get my working environment back again.
- The mm-blob team will lose some time next week. Johnfre111111 (from #igloo), raghu_p (from #igloo) and myself will be involved in the handover meeting between the Snowball team in Lund to the Snowball team in Bangalore next week.
Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>
Worked on wifi BT test apps
- Tested 12.02 tracking panda build on 4460.
Working on camera crashes and recording
- Work on Camera crashes.
- Work on Wifi BT test application.
Amit Pundir <pundiramit>
- Attended ELC
Tracking GPS activities on Snowball
- Tested 12.02 release on VExpress-A9
- MM integration on Origen
- Follow up with Tixy/Ryan regarding A15/big.LITTLE simulator access.
Botao Sun <botao_sun>
- Attended 2012 Embedded Linux Conference.
- Finished iMX53 test for Linaro Android 12.02 release.
- Worked with Annamalai on the Origen Audio stuff
- Investigate the OpenSSH integration.
Kejun Zhou <kejun-zhou>
- Fixing the Snowball BT issue. In progress.
- Continue fixing the BT bug.
Annamalai Lakshmanan <Annamalai123>
- Code cleanup and release of Origen MM components.
- Resolved Alpha blending issue between android UI window and HW overlay.
- Gave a fix for Alpha Blending using chroma key, but found the root cause in Surface Flinger, while clearing buffer, set the alpha to 0x00. Working on giving latest patches and binaries yet.
- The video playback is smooth, proper alpha blending is happening, and AV Sync is OK.
- Working with Amit and team for pusing MM release on Origen.
- Origen MM release
Android Team Meeting IRC log
Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-02-22 (last modified 2012-02-29 11:56:10)