Agenda

  • Welcome Chengjie He
  • New build names?
    • staging-vexpress-a9
      • vexpress-ics-gcc46-armlt-stable-open
    • tracking-panda
      • panda-ics-gcc46-tilt-tracking-blob
    • aosp-panda
      • panda-ics-gcc44-aosp-stable-blob
    • staging-imx53
      • imx53-ics-gcc46-freescalelt-stable-open
    • panda-4.4
      • panda-ics-gcc46-kwg-upstream-open
    • landing-snowball
      • snowball-ics-gcc46-igloo-stable-blob
    • landing-panda
      • panda-ics-gcc46-omapzoom-stable-blob
    • staging-panda
      • panda-ics-gcc46-tilt-stable-blob
    • staging-origen
      • origen-ics-gcc46-samsunglt-stable-blob
    • panda
      • panda-ics-gcc46-kwg-upstream-open
    • panda-4.4
      • panda-ics-gcc44-aosp-stable-blob
  • Feedback on new Android Wiki?
  • Streamlined planning
    • We're going to shoot for making all the test cases green
    • TSC Requirements Discussion
  • One-on-one feedback
    • Are these working?
  • Connect
    • Its going to be a lot of fun
    • Need content in sessions by Thursday 2/2/2012
      • Session Summary
      • Agenda
      • Goals
    • What other hardware do we need?
  • ELC and ABS sessions
    • 3 hour meeting to go through presentations today.
  • Demo's
    • Need to get content to Amber Graner for poster by Monday the 6th.
    • Who are we blocked on?
    • What are we blocked on?
    • Backup plan brainstorm
  • Action Items from last week
  • AOB

Past Action items

  • pfefferz to connect _Thomas with the OMX source INPROGRESS
  • Annamalai123 to post binary and readme for OMX decode TODO
  • bero to help Annamalai123 integrate his Audio stuff TODO
  • Annamalai123 to check if Cyanogen really had a single manifest. INPROGRESS (waiting on Cyanogen's reply)
  • bero, danilos to be suspicious towards Jenkins and report weird build errors, especially https://launchpad.net/bugs/911184: TODO

  • Send post-mortum to Tony: DONE
  • Patrik to file a BP to track licensing with TSC: TODO

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Bernhard Rosenkränzer <bero>

Highlights

  • Mostly recovered from my flu, even my voice is coming back
  • Hardware back up and running after harddisk failure
  • Worked on ELC talk

Plans

  • Finish ELC talk
  • Get back to strict-aliasing work

Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>

Highlights

  • Planned 12.02
  • Helped rework the main wiki
  • Finished 12.01 release
  • Met with Linaro Android customers
  • Connect planning

Plans

  • Finish ELC talk
  • Finish Connect planning
  • Work on dual SD card board
  • Finish TSC cards

Tony Mansson <mansson>

Highlights

  • Managing BPs, release page, meetings and other PM activities.
  • Created Q42011 roadmap report
  • Created some roadmap cards for Q12012
  • Worked with ARM to modify DS-5 scripts for "Built-in" apps and unorthodox projects.
  • Good progress on "Create DS-5 Documentation and a Presentation"

Plans

  • Finish "Create DS-5 Documentation and a Presentation".
  • Final preparations for Connect.

Kejun Zhou <kejun-zhou>

Highlights

  • Debugged the Bug #920550 USB SD card export not working.

Plans

  • Change the init.rc and debug the mmc issue.

Abhishek Paliwal <pabhishek>

Highlights

Plans

  • Continue on 12.02 BPs

Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>

Highlights

  • Worked on Hangout application on panda.
  • Committed Camera related changes.

Plans

Issues

  • Snowball Audio is not working.
  • Snowball OpenGLES crash not solved.
  • Snowball Usb camera not working.

Chengjie He <Chengjie-he>

Highlights

  • Got an origenboard, ready to work
  • Started the process to get the rest boards
  • started the first bug, 0xbenchmark one, found something wrong with socket_create, still debugging

Plans

  • Wish to finish 0xbenchmark bug in 3-5 days
  • Start the origen suspending bug next week

Amit Pundir <pundiramit>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • Need GPS antenna on Snowball.

Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • Not much time left until Connect. Will be hard to have something ready for the demo

Annamalai L <Annamalai123>

Highlights

  • Completed the OMX Decode Part
  • Working on integrating post-processor, completed ,more than 60-70%

Plans

Yongqin Liu <liuyq>

Highlights

  • Confirmed the result of CTS
  • Confirmed the result of mmtest
  • Prepare for Connect

Plans

  • attend Connect

Botao Sun <botao_sun>

Highlights

  • Busybox integration presentation review between Bero and me is done.
  • Device Tree presentation for Linaro Connect 12Q1 is in progress.
  • Summarized necessary daily work documents for new comer.

Plans

  • Finish the ABS and ELC presentation review among team speakers.
  • Finish Device Tree presentation for Linaro Connect 12Q1 before 3rd February 2012.
  • Linaro Connect 12Q1.

Issues

  • None.


IRC log

Android Team Meeting

Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-02-01 (last modified 2012-02-01 22:57:59)