- Welcome Chengjie He
- New build names?
- Feedback on new Android Wiki?
- Streamlined planning
- We're going to shoot for making all the test cases green
- TSC Requirements Discussion
- One-on-one feedback
- Are these working?
- Its going to be a lot of fun
- Need content in sessions by Thursday 2/2/2012
- Session Summary
- What other hardware do we need?
- ELC and ABS sessions
- 3 hour meeting to go through presentations today.
- Need to get content to Amber Graner for poster by Monday the 6th.
- Who are we blocked on?
- What are we blocked on?
- Backup plan brainstorm
- Action Items from last week
Past Action items
- pfefferz to connect _Thomas with the OMX source INPROGRESS
- Annamalai123 to post binary and readme for OMX decode TODO
- bero to help Annamalai123 integrate his Audio stuff TODO
- Annamalai123 to check if Cyanogen really had a single manifest. INPROGRESS (waiting on Cyanogen's reply)
bero, danilos to be suspicious towards Jenkins and report weird build errors, especially https://launchpad.net/bugs/911184: TODO
- Send post-mortum to Tony: DONE
- Patrik to file a BP to track licensing with TSC: TODO
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Bernhard Rosenkränzer <bero>
- Mostly recovered from my flu, even my voice is coming back
- Hardware back up and running after harddisk failure
- Worked on ELC talk
- Finish ELC talk
- Get back to strict-aliasing work
Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>
- Planned 12.02
- Helped rework the main wiki
- Finished 12.01 release
- Met with Linaro Android customers
- Connect planning
- Finish ELC talk
- Finish Connect planning
- Work on dual SD card board
- Finish TSC cards
Tony Mansson <mansson>
- Managing BPs, release page, meetings and other PM activities.
- Created Q42011 roadmap report
- Created some roadmap cards for Q12012
- Worked with ARM to modify DS-5 scripts for "Built-in" apps and unorthodox projects.
- Good progress on "Create DS-5 Documentation and a Presentation"
- Finish "Create DS-5 Documentation and a Presentation".
- Final preparations for Connect.
Kejun Zhou <kejun-zhou>
- Debugged the Bug #920550 USB SD card export not working.
- Change the init.rc and debug the mmc issue.
Abhishek Paliwal <pabhishek>
- Understanding how to create release for tip/release toolchain
- Continue on 12.02 BPs
Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>
- Worked on Hangout application on panda.
- Committed Camera related changes.
- Work on getting hangout working on snowball.
Work on connect session
- Snowball Audio is not working.
- Snowball OpenGLES crash not solved.
- Snowball Usb camera not working.
Chengjie He <Chengjie-he>
- Got an origenboard, ready to work
- Started the process to get the rest boards
- started the first bug, 0xbenchmark one, found something wrong with socket_create, still debugging
- Wish to finish 0xbenchmark bug in 3-5 days
- Start the origen suspending bug next week
Amit Pundir <pundiramit>
Worked on GPS enablement on Snowball
Drafted Linaro Connect session Android ICS on Origen and Beyond
- Need GPS antenna on Snowball.
Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>
Working on getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out in the open. At the moment the build (based on source) does not boot after we added some missing audio code.
Continues working on getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out in the open.
- Not much time left until Connect. Will be hard to have something ready for the demo
Annamalai L <Annamalai123>
- Completed the OMX Decode Part
- Working on integrating post-processor, completed ,more than 60-70%
- Was on Leave for 2 days this week.
Yongqin Liu <liuyq>
- Confirmed the result of CTS
- Confirmed the result of mmtest
- Prepare for Connect
- attend Connect
Botao Sun <botao_sun>
- Busybox integration presentation review between Bero and me is done.
- Device Tree presentation for Linaro Connect 12Q1 is in progress.
- Summarized necessary daily work documents for new comer.
- Finish the ABS and ELC presentation review among team speakers.
- Finish Device Tree presentation for Linaro Connect 12Q1 before 3rd February 2012.
- Linaro Connect 12Q1.
Android Team Meeting
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot: http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-02-01-14.01.log.html
Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-02-01 (last modified 2012-02-01 22:57:59)