Android Kernel Meeting

Agenda

  • Add agenda items

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Android Team Meeting

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting
  • Team issues discussion - Alexander and JamieBennett asking questions

  • LEB/Image review - jserv
  • Validation update - Jeremy
  • Bug status - Patrik
  • AOB

Past Action items

  • asac to invite TI to Android weekly meeting
  • asac to chase TI on the mm bits
  • jserv-- to create a the panda-gfx-integration-initial blueprint
  • Team to review what they are working on and document what isn't approved/doesn't have a Blueprint/is not targeted to discuss in next weeks meeting
  • patrikryd to try to push generic hook patch to upstream and see what happens
  • jserv-- to send email to android-platform telling folks about our toolchain package!! (marketing) and pointing out the build failures we get in platform and asking whether they want contributions to fix them properly
  • patrikryd to fill out summary on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-platform-kernel-boottarball

  • patrikryd to fix work item syntax on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-platform-kernel-boottarball

  • asac and JamieBennett to talk to james_w about keeping android blueprints on android team radar

  • jeremy to add a more verbose summary to linaro-android-benchmark-suite-integration-into-lava and poke asac/jamie for approving
  • luse to fix work items and get linaro-android-toolchain-benchmark to approved state
  • luse/jserv-- to draft a new blueprint that is about integrating the Google benchmarks itself .... this blueprint would come before linaro-android-toolchain-benchmark
  • asac to think about validation meta blueprint and what to do with that with jamie and jeremychang
  • jserv-- to fix linaro-android-toolchain-ndk WI syntax
  • patrik to add l-m-c update WI to boottarball spec and assgn that WI to jeremy; also add verification WI owned by him to test the complete "solution"
  • JamieBennett get the bug bot in here finally

  • JamieBennett to hunt down infrastructure projects and ensure they are properly covered by android team including bug driver powers etc.

  • patrikryd to sort out href8500 build situation

People Present

Actions Recorded

  • asac to invite TI to Android weekly meeting
  • asac to chase TI on the mm bits
  • patrikryd to try to push generic hook patch to upstream and see what happens
  • jserv-- to send email to linaro-dev on toolchain work (previously sent to android-platform)
  • asac and JamieBennett to talk to james_w about keeping android blueprints on android team radar

  • asac to think about validation meta blueprint and what to do with that with jamie and jeremychang
  • patrikryd to sort out href8500 build situation
  • jserv-- to email JamieBennett and asac about what is needed from TI

  • jeremychang to email plars (Paul Larson) to review Android changes to LAVA


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • Bug report 758643

  • Not enough time for Produce tarball BP, OCTO documents and ST-Ericsson meetings.
  • Have not have time to take care of APs from last week.
  • Need help finding a binary MLO for beagle board. (Or I can just google it)


Jim Huang <jserv-->

Highlights

Plans

Issues


Jeremy Chang <jeremychang>

Highlights

Plans

Issues


noritsuna

Highlights

  • I am collecting members' report. but it has not finished yet.
    • The members' response is bad since April. And I heard that Japanese economy received the damage has surfaced. Maybe they need more time for revival.


IRC logs

Android Kernel Meeting

To be added.

Android Team Meeting

Started logging meeting in #linaro-meeting
[09:02:34] <JamieBennett> [LINK] https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/Meetings/2011-04-13
[09:02:54] <JamieBennett> [TOPIC] Actions from last meeting
[09:03:01] <JamieBennett> * asac to invite TI to Android weekly meeting
[09:03:25] <JamieBennett> not sure if this happened, asac didn't inform me he did it
[09:03:39] <JamieBennett> lets carry over
[09:03:40] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] asac to invite TI to Android weekly meeting
[09:03:49] <JamieBennett> * asac to chase TI on the mm bits
[09:04:01] <JamieBennett> anyone seen movement on mm bits from TI?
[09:04:17] <jserv--> I have no idea.
[09:04:24] <JamieBennett> patrikryd: ?
[09:04:34] <jserv--> JamieBennett, I have contacts of GFX.
[09:04:38] <patrikryd> No idea
[09:05:07] <JamieBennett> OK, lets leave it with asac, hes at ELC this week so I will catch up with him when hes back
[09:05:12] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] asac to chase TI on the mm bits
[09:05:26] <JamieBennett> * jserv-- to create a the panda-gfx-integration-initial blueprint
[09:05:33] <JamieBennett> this is done, right jserv-- ?
[09:05:35] <jserv--> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-board-panda-gfx-investigation <-
[09:05:48] <jserv--> Instead of creating new blueprint, I just implemented.
[09:06:03] <jserv--> https://wiki.linaro.org/JimHuang/Sandbox/AndroidForPanda
[09:06:08] <jserv--> Check out 'hw-pack' branch
[09:06:09] <jserv--> $ cd device/linaro/pandaboard
[09:06:09] <jserv--> $ git checkout -b hw-pack linaro/hw-pack
[09:06:15] <jserv--> JamieBennett, yes :)
[09:06:33] <JamieBennett> jserv--: OK, where possible please create Blueprints for work to leave a documentation trail
[09:06:54] <JamieBennett> * Team to review what they are working on and document what isn't approved/doesn't have a Blueprint/is not targeted to discuss in next weeks meeting
[09:07:11] <JamieBennett> this is another one that needs asac
[09:07:19] <JamieBennett> did everyone go through Blueprints?
[09:07:42] <JamieBennett> [LINK] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android
[09:07:44] <patrikryd> sorry. forgot.
[09:07:45] * jserv-- updated wiki: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/CurrentProjects
[09:08:25] <JamieBennett> cool, please go through Blueprints and if they need approving set the status accordingly e.t.c
[09:08:48] <JamieBennett> * patrikryd to try to push generic hook patch to upstream and see what happens
[09:09:09] <patrikryd> Have not had time to do it this week.
[09:09:17] <patrikryd> Should be possible now
[09:09:22] <JamieBennett> is this something that can be completed by next week?
[09:09:30] <patrikryd> Have a patch and the agreement is in place.
[09:09:38] <JamieBennett> OK, carry over
[09:09:40] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] patrikryd to try to push generic hook patch to upstream and see what happens
[09:09:47] <JamieBennett> * jserv-- to send email to android-platform telling folks about our toolchain package!! (marketing) and pointing out the build failures we get in platform and asking whether they want contributions to fix them properly
[09:09:55] <jserv--> DONE
[09:10:07] <jserv--> mail sent to android-platform already. wait for approval.
[09:10:16] <JamieBennett> awesome
[09:10:24] <patrikryd> Great
[09:10:27] <JamieBennett> did you cc linaro-dev?
[09:10:36] <jserv--> ahh, I forgot.
[09:11:08] <JamieBennett> jserv--: no problem, may be something to send to linaro-dev too for discussion
[09:11:16] <jserv--> JamieBennett, sure!
[09:12:03] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] jserv-- to send email to linaro-dev on toolchain work (previously sent to android-platform)
[09:12:09] <JamieBennett> * patrikryd to fix work item syntax on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-platform-kernel-boottarball
[09:12:23] <JamieBennett> looks OK now
[09:12:27] <patrikryd> Done
[09:12:48] <JamieBennett> * asac and JamieBennett to talk to james_w about keeping android blueprints on android team radar
[09:12:56] <JamieBennett> this didn't happen
[09:12:59] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] asac and JamieBennett to talk to james_w about keeping android blueprints on android team radar
[09:13:08] <JamieBennett> * jeremy to add a more verbose summary to linaro-android-benchmark-suite-integration-into-lava and poke asac/jamie for approving
[09:13:40] <JamieBennett> I didn't see a poke on this, lets look at the Blueprint
[09:14:03] <JamieBennett> OK, needs more work
[09:14:07] <jeremychang> I have not modified that,
[09:14:23] <JamieBennett> jeremychang: can you expand the summary section for that please/
[09:14:24] <JamieBennett> ?
[09:14:38] <JamieBennett> then we can approve it
[09:14:46] <jeremychang> due to I am working on lava, to think about if we could just abandon using abrek.
[09:15:26] <jeremychang> JamieBennett, I will inspect it and updated in today.
[09:15:50] <JamieBennett> jeremychang: thanks
[09:16:00] <JamieBennett> * luse to fix work items and get linaro-android-toolchain-benchmark to approved state
[09:16:14] <jserv--> DONE
[09:16:16] <jeremychang> for the blueprints, what I am thinking is how can I generate the bundle for presentation on dashboard.
[09:16:50] <jserv--> PS: luse was assigned for another project, so that I will take care of all toolchain related work.
[09:17:00] <JamieBennett> OK jserv--
[09:17:12] <JamieBennett> jeremychang: the dashboard needs the bundle in a specific way
[09:17:23] <JamieBennett> abrek takes care of this
[09:18:33] <JamieBennett> jeremychang: if you need help with the bundle integration you can talk to plars/zyga
[09:18:45] <zyga> jeremychang, glad to help
[09:18:54] <JamieBennett> hi zyga :)
[09:18:56] <zyga> :D
[09:18:59] <jeremychang> JamieBennett, right, though it's also possible the generate the bundle in lava, then we don't need to use abrek for android validations.
[09:19:00] <zyga> morning
[09:19:14] <zyga> jeremychang, you can generate the bundle directly
[09:19:18] <jeremychang> zyga, Hi!
[09:19:21] <zyga> jeremychang, there is no need to use abrek for that
[09:19:42] <zyga> jeremychang, there is a project that already does this, please have a look at lp:linaro-gcc-log-analyzer
[09:20:11] <jeremychang> zyga, hi, I checked the abrek code that I may use them.
[09:20:15] <zyga> jeremychang, (the sprint branchto be precise)
[09:20:44] <JamieBennett> jeremychang: do you need any help there or is it just a matter of finding time to do the work?
[09:20:57] <jeremychang> zyga, I am using the latest version of launch-control on my laptop.
[09:21:05] <zyga> great
[09:21:14] <jeremychang> JamieBennett, I will find time to do that and do the discussion.
[09:21:40] <zyga> jeremychang, I'm always keen to get feedback from everyone, if you find something is hard to understand, missing or broken please let me know - we can chat after this meeting if you want
[09:21:40] <JamieBennett> jeremychang: OK, if you need help please ping zyga, plars or myself :)
[09:22:11] <jeremychang> basically, I may need to know how powerful the dashboard is to present the test result.
[09:22:36] <zyga> jeremychang, we're working on a new way to visualize data
[09:22:51] <jeremychang> JamieBennett, got it.
[09:23:00] <JamieBennett> thanks jeremychang
[09:23:01] <zyga> jeremychang, basically it allows anyone to write standalone html page that can query the database remotely and display anything you want (in any way you want)
[09:23:16] <JamieBennett> zyga: is this documented somewhere
[09:23:19] <zyga> jeremychang, then you can submit such "reports" to the dashboard so that anyone can look at it
[09:23:21] <jeremychang> zyga, thanks, I may have a a talk with you later.
[09:23:48] <zyga> JamieBennett, in two specs, we'll need at least one more spec - currently the data gathering backend is documented and works as a beta in 0.4 branch
[09:24:06] <zyga> JamieBennett, please have a look at the blueprints linked to lp:launch-control/0.4
[09:24:38] <JamieBennett> zyga ? https://blueprints.launchpad.net/launch-control/0.4
[09:24:41] <zyga> JamieBennett, jeremychang: there is also a client side tool to experiment with the data backend and display simple text reports, also in beta, in lp:launch-control-tool/0.4
[09:25:06] <zyga> sigh, launchpad is hard to use
[09:25:07] <zyga> w8
[09:25:32] <jeremychang> zyga, thank, I need time to figure out the launch-control-tool
[09:25:38] <zyga> ok
[09:25:49] <JamieBennett> anyway, we digress, jeremychang ping zyga if you have questions :)
[09:25:54] <JamieBennett> * luse/jserv-- to draft a new blueprint that is about integrating the Google benchmarks itself .... this blueprint would come before linaro-android-toolchain-benchmark
[09:25:54] <zyga> ok
[09:26:12] <jserv--> DONE: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-google-benchmark-suite
[09:26:44] <JamieBennett> jserv--: can you fix the syntax on the whiteboard (status at the end, not the beginning of work items)
[09:26:58] <JamieBennett> jserv--: and without the [ ]
[09:27:03] <jserv--> JamieBennett, ok, thanks for pointing this.
[09:27:29] <JamieBennett> look at other blueprints for inspiration or at https://wiki.linaro.org/Process/WorkItemsHowto
[09:28:03] <jserv--> fixed
[09:28:04] <JamieBennett> * asac to think about validation meta blueprint and what to do with that with jamie and jeremychang
[09:28:10] <JamieBennett> this still needs to happen
[09:28:14] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] asac to think about validation meta blueprint and what to do with that with jamie and jeremychang
[09:28:19] <JamieBennett> * jserv-- to fix linaro-android-toolchain-ndk WI syntax
[09:28:42] <JamieBennett> jserv--: still needs fixing
[09:28:50] <jserv--> JamieBennett, yes.
[09:29:08] * jserv-- though it was description.
[09:29:30] <JamieBennett> jserv--: the work items again
[09:29:38] <JamieBennett> I'll leave it with you to fix :)
[09:29:40] <jserv--> by the way, I will send another email about NDK soon. :)
[09:30:01] <jserv--> along with AOSP patches against NDK
[09:30:17] <JamieBennett> jserv--: OK
[09:30:37] <JamieBennett> * patrikryd to add l-m-c update WI to boottarball spec and assign that WI to jeremy; also add verification WI owned by him to test the complete "solution"
[09:30:54] <patrikryd> done
[09:31:09] <JamieBennett> * JamieBennett get the bug bot in here finally
[09:31:28] <JamieBennett> clearly hasn't happened, I need to talk to IS about this
[09:31:41] <JamieBennett> * JamieBennett to hunt down infrastructure projects and ensure they are properly covered by android team including bug driver powers etc.
[09:31:47] <JamieBennett> This is in progress
[09:31:52] <JamieBennett> * patrikryd to sort out href8500 build situation
[09:32:00] <patrikryd> Not done.
[09:32:15] <JamieBennett> patrikryd: we still care about 8500 right?
[09:32:17] <patrikryd> Have not had time to do this.
[09:33:22] <JamieBennett> OK, lets c/o for now
[09:33:27] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] patrikryd to sort out href8500 build situation
[09:33:35] <patrikryd> As long as we do not have snowballs, but it is probably less work waiting to get snowballs and a working kernel that fixing u8500href kernel
[09:33:47] <patrikryd> ok
[09:34:07] <JamieBennett> patrikryd: put it as a low priority item and we can continue to assess it later
[09:34:18] <patrikryd> ok
[09:34:29] <JamieBennett> [TOPIC] Team issues discussion - Alexander and JamieBennett asking questions
[09:35:06] <JamieBennett> So asac isn't here and I have no real concerns at the moment
[09:35:15] <JamieBennett> anyone have something to raise as an issue?
[09:35:45] * jserv-- needs to know how to work with TI's multimedia engineers.
[09:36:07] <jserv--> In order to complete LEB: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-board-panda-multimedia
[09:36:19] <JamieBennett> jserv--: who are you currently working with at TI (if anyone)?
[09:36:33] <jserv--> JamieBennett, none, now.
[09:36:48] <jserv--> JamieBennett, I studied omapzoom by my own.
[09:37:27] <JamieBennett> jserv--: OK, I have a few contacts here and I'm sure asac does too, can you email me and asac a list of things you need from TI (questions, code e.t.c) and I'll make sure the right people get it?
[09:37:42] <jserv--> JamieBennett, ok, I'll do that.
[09:38:04] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] jserv-- to email JamieBennett and asac about what is needed from TI
[09:38:05] <jserv--> maybe some stupid questions though.
[09:38:07] * patrikryd needs to talk to jserv outside meeting on how we make his work an LEB and an official build.
[09:38:19] <JamieBennett> jserv--: no questions are stupid :)
[09:38:41] <JamieBennett> patrikryd: do you want to discuss this here?
[09:38:55] <patrikryd> If we have time
[09:39:00] <patrikryd> sure
[09:39:04] <JamieBennett> go for it
[09:39:30] <jserv--> should we do LEB review first?
[09:39:54] <JamieBennett> jserv--: good idea :)
[09:39:58] <JamieBennett> [TOPIC] LEB/Image review - jserv
[09:40:04] <jserv--> ok, here it is:
[09:40:09] <jserv--> == LEB development summary ==
[09:40:13] <jserv--> Regardless of linaro-kernel status, android team still works on LEB prototyping this week.
[09:40:14] <jserv--> Take Pandaboard as the major experiment environment and create 'hw-pack' branch as proof-of-concept work.
[09:40:17] <jserv--> 
[09:40:21] <jserv--> You can check out the progress done in devices/linaro/pandaboard.git
[09:40:22] <jserv--> The basic idea is pretty simple: install hw-pack in the final stage of generating Android image. That is, this is build time configuration instead of linaro image tool's way.
[09:40:23] <jserv--> 
[09:40:28] <jserv--> However, by this approach, it is easier to handle the case of multimedia, which depends on related changes done in Android framework (in precise, it is stagefright).
[09:40:30] <jserv--> 
[09:40:36] <jserv--> GFX (PowerVR SGX for OMAP4) is known to work with this model, and we continue working on multimedia. First, minimize changes in LEB's Android board definitions so that we can do GIT level merge process.
[09:40:37] <jserv--> Then, create OMAP4 enablement branch following git.omapzoom.org
[09:40:37] <jserv--> Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-android-board-panda-multimedia
[09:40:38] <jserv--> 
[09:40:45] <jserv--> This work is expected to finish next week, and I plan to ship LEB images to jeremychang for validation integration.
[09:40:46] <jserv--> 
[09:40:51] <jserv--> In addition, we submitted some patches to AOSP in the meanwhile. (2 merged, 2 pending)
[09:40:52] <jserv--> == DONE ==
[09:42:27] <JamieBennett> patrikryd: comments for the LEB?
[09:42:41] <patrikryd> So... the "hw-pack" (aka binary overlay) is stored in a separate git?
[09:43:04] <jserv--> patrikryd, in devices/linaro/pandaboard.git
[09:43:07] <patrikryd> Or on a separate branch in pandaboard.git
[09:43:26] <patrikryd> ?
[09:43:45] <jserv--> patrikryd, in directory prebuilt/
[09:43:55] <patrikryd> ok
[09:44:17] <patrikryd> How do you decide at build time if it should be included or not?
[09:44:38] <jserv--> patrikryd, no choice for now.
[09:45:33] <patrikryd> Should we alway have the overlay? Even in the generic build?
[09:46:33] <JamieBennett> patrikryd: I think if the overlay is going to add value then it should always be available
[09:46:46] <patrikryd> Just trying to understand if we need a manifest for the Panda LEB.
[09:46:56] <jserv--> patrikryd, good question. I don't have any preference now.
[09:47:17] <jserv--> patrikryd, I am afraid of the conflict of 'module' in Android.
[09:47:49] <patrikryd> jserv--: Sorry. Don't understand.
[09:47:57] <jserv--> patrikryd, Android build system enforces unique target/module name, and it is a bit tricky to perform 'override' binary.
[09:48:13] <patrikryd> jserv--: Yes
[09:48:24] <jserv--> patrikryd, for example, if we want to ship TI-customized libstagefright, it is conflict.
[09:48:34] <patrikryd> jserv--: Maybe we need to have binaries in the gits
[09:48:37] <jserv--> patrikryd, but, I don't want to modify build system a lot.
[09:49:15] <jserv--> patrikryd, I tend to prepare this special libraries as normal data to be installed through ACP.
[09:49:29] <patrikryd> jserv--: Ok, so we will end up with a separate manifest and branches for some gits.
[09:49:41] <jserv--> patrikryd, yes, exactly.
[09:50:19] <jserv--> patrikryd, that is a simple concept. feasible to meet 11.05 release.
[09:50:22] <patrikryd> jserv--: I have dicussed this with asac before.
[09:50:50] <patrikryd> jserv--: What do you think about having one manifest git with 3 manifest files?
[09:51:02] <jserv--> patrikryd, no idea yet.
[09:51:21] <patrikryd> jserv--: That way we can easily put a tag on a release.
[09:51:49] <jserv--> it sounds fine.
[09:51:53] <patrikryd> jserv--: have default as the generic build and one manifest for panda and one for snowball and so on
[09:52:19] <jserv--> ok
[09:53:32] <JamieBennett> patrikryd: do you need more time to follow up on this? Maybe when asac is back?
[09:53:51] * jserv-- is thinking.
[09:54:38] <patrikryd> If jserv-- does not need a manifest at the moment then we do not need a special build for the LEB at the moment. -> No problem to solve. :)
[09:54:53] <jserv--> hmm
[09:55:47] <patrikryd> As soon as jserv-- need a Panda LEB manifest we will create one and set up a nigtly build for the panda LEB.
[09:56:25] <patrikryd> Or what do you think jserv--?
[09:56:37] <jserv--> patrikryd, agree.
[09:56:51] <jserv--> patrikryd, let me write down some ideas later.
[09:56:55] <patrikryd> ok
[09:57:41] <JamieBennett> great, please circulate your ideas jserv--
[09:58:01] <JamieBennett> (via email)
[09:58:09] <jserv--> sure
[09:58:16] <JamieBennett> thanks guys
[09:58:18] <JamieBennett> [TOPIC] Validation update - Jeremy
[10:00:02] <jeremychang> for support boottarball in l-m-c, I created a new branch lp:~jeremychang/linaro-image-tools/android-boottarball.
[10:00:02] <jeremychang> I think I can request for merge.
[10:00:32] <jeremychang> regarding to lava, now it can do the continual process of starting from the tarball deployment, reboot to Android, then do basic test and monkey test.
[10:00:43] <jeremychang> I documented my work about lava here, https://wiki.linaro.org/JeremyChang/Sandbox/LavaAndroidValidation
[10:01:18] <jeremychang> the branch is lp:~jeremychang/lava/android-support
[10:01:31] <JamieBennett> great, has plars reviewed this yet?
[10:01:51] <jeremychang> THe next I need to do is figuring out get the resulst in a json bundle for submitting to the dashboard.
[10:02:10] <jeremychang> JamieBennett, not yet. I will write a mail for this.
[10:02:25] <JamieBennett> jeremychang: thanks
[10:02:41] <JamieBennett> [ACTION] jeremychang to email plars (Paul Larson) to review Android changes to LAVA
[10:03:29] <JamieBennett> any more for validation jeremychang ? or questions?
[10:03:45] <jeremychang> JamieBennett, ok, done.
[10:04:00] <JamieBennett> great work jeremychang :)
[10:04:02] <jeremychang> mostly like these
[10:04:34] <JamieBennett> [TOPIC] Bug status - Patrik
[10:05:13] <patrikryd> We have some new bugs
[10:05:26] <patrikryd> 744648   linaro-cloud-buildd: current setup does not scale slave nodes
[10:05:59] <patrikryd> I think we had that last week also
[10:06:45] <patrikryd> We also have
[10:06:46] <patrikryd> 747911   linaro-generic[panda]: init.omap4.sh not executable
[10:06:56] <patrikryd> We had that last week also
[10:07:31] <patrikryd> No use starting on that until we know if it is a problem when we have the boottarball
[10:08:36] <patrikryd> There is Bug #758643 linaro-cloud-buildd: Android build needs gcc-4.5-arm-linux-gnueabi when building u-boot
[10:09:07] <patrikryd> This one blocks the boottarball from beeing built on the buildserver
[10:09:28] <patrikryd> Someone is looking at it
[10:10:53] <patrikryd> Then we have bug 754412, bug 757372 and bug 757513 that someone need to decide how important they are
[10:12:27] <patrikryd> The two last are from jserv--.
[10:13:00] <jeremychang> patrikryd, I will take care of the two last soon in this week.
[10:13:01] <jserv--> yes, one is libaudio for OMAP4
[10:14:35] <JamieBennett> Any more on bugs?
[10:14:47] <patrikryd> Ok. And then I think we can let asac decide himself if 754412 is important.
[10:16:07] <patrikryd> Thats all. I think the bugs are under control.
[10:16:24] <JamieBennett> great
[10:16:42] <JamieBennett> [TOPIC] Any Other Business (AOB)
[10:16:53] <JamieBennett> any last things to raise before the end of the meeting?
[10:17:57] <JamieBennett> OK, closing the meeting then, thanks all for attending :)
[10:18:00] <JamieBennett> #endmeeting
Meeting ended.

Platform/Android/Meetings/2011-04-13 (last modified 2011-04-13 17:06:56)