Agenda

  • New Participant Introductions
  • Actions from past meetings
  • Status updates
  • AOB

Actions from Past Meetings

  • asac to connect noritsuna and friends to john stultz
  • noritsuna and team to document kernel research in wiki.linaro.org
  • 0xlab to cherry pick android patches from gcc 4.6/trunk and apply them to 4.5; if those don't enable GOT, file a bug
  • jeremychang to submit 0xbench branch to patrikryd for inclusion in git.linaro.org
  • patrikryd to cleanup current specs for 11.05 with asac
  • patrikryd to help jserv-- draft a wiki page on linaro toolchain 4.5 spec
  • jserv-- to write up his toolchain plan in a small spec
  • noritsuna to help OESF folks to join IRC meeting next time
  • noritsuna and friends to work of the .37 dev/linaro.android branch from jstultz
  • noritsuna and team to submit a beagle omap3_defconfig for .37

Minutes

Mootbot

11:05 <Mootbot-UK> Meeting started at 10:05. The chair is asac.
11:06 <Mootbot-UK> LINK received:  https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/2011-01-26
11:06 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  New Participant Introductions
11:20 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  Actions from past meetings
11:24 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  noritsuna and team to document kernel research in wiki.linaro.org
11:38 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  asac to help unblock binutils problem identified by 0xlab
11:46 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  patrikryd to setup official linaro- branch based on gingerbread tag
11:47 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  patrikryd and jserv-- to come up with process/policy on how we deal with master ... and if regularly merging there might 
                   help our likelyhood that patches get accepted upstream
11:57 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  jserv-- and patrikryd to discuss the pro and cons of various tag base approaches and take a decision (and document that)
11:58 <Mootbot-UK> LINK received:  https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/Specs/LinaroAndroidToolchain
11:59 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  asac to nail down git spec and create blueprint etc.
12:10 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  jeremychang to create top level android Benchmark overview page: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/Benchmarks
12:10 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  jeremychang to draft a spec on https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/Specs/LinaroAndroid0xBench
12:11 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  OESF to submit beagle defconfig to jstultz linaro.android
12:17 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  jeremychang to discuss test/benchmark frameworks (abrek vs. esuit) with plars
12:19 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  Status updates
12:23 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  AOB
12:25 <Mootbot-UK> Meeting finished at 11:25.
12:25 <Mootbot-UK> Logs available at http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/

Platform/Android/Meetings/2011-01-26 (last modified 2011-02-16 14:30:48)