• Welcome
  • Team Introduction
  • Status
    • kernel
    • userspace & toolchain

    • specs
  • next steps
  • Topic ownership
  • meeting time
  • AOB


11:05 <Mootbot-UK> Meeting started at 10:05. The chair is asac.
11:05 <Mootbot-UK> LINK received:
11:07 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  Welcome
11:14 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  Team Introduction
11:31 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  Status
11:31 <Mootbot-UK> Progress Report:  kernel
11:37 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  asac to connect noritsuna and friends to john stultz
11:38 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  noritsuna and team to document kernel research in
11:42 <Mootbot-UK> Progress Report:  userspace & toolchain
11:47 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  0xlab to cherry pick android patches from gcc 4.6/trunk and apply them to 4.5; if those don't enable GOT, file a bug 
                   against gcc-linaro
11:54 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  jeremychang to submit 0xbench branch to patrikryd for inclusion in
11:59 <Mootbot-UK> Progress Report:  specs
12:01 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  patrikryd to cleanup current specs for 11.05 with asac
12:02 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  patrikryd to help jserv-- draft a wiki page on linaro toolchain 4.5 spec
12:03 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  jserv-- to write up his toolchain plan in a small spec
12:04 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  meeting time
12:07 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  noritsuna to help OESF folks to join IRC meeting next time
12:08 <Mootbot-UK> New Topic:  AOB
12:10 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  noritsuna and friends to work of the .37 dev/ branch from jstultz
12:10 <Mootbot-UK> LINK received:;a=summary
12:11 <Mootbot-UK> ACTION received:  noritsuna and team to submit a beagle omap3_defconfig for .37
12:11 <Mootbot-UK> Meeting finished at 11:11.
12:11 <Mootbot-UK> Logs available at

Platform/Android/Meetings/2011-01-19 (last modified 2011-02-16 14:30:32)