Integrating Work Into an Android Build
Make sure you've already done Use and Submit Changes to Linaro's Android using Gerrit.
1. Ensure sure you're project and tests build locally on at least one target.
2. Contact a Gerrit admin to add your project and the tests for your project to android.git.linaro.org.
3. Check out the manifest and point it to the right branch:
git clone git://android.git.linaro.org/platform/manifest.git git checkout linaro_android_4.0.4
4. Edit all the manifests to include your project and the tests for your project.
5. Commit your changes and upload them:
git push ssh://<USER>@android.git.linaro.org:29418/platform/manifest.git HEAD:refs/for/linaro_android_4.0.4
6. Add reviewers and work with them to address any issues.
7. Trigger a baseline build in android-build.linaro.org that will pick up your change.
8. Test your change.
Platform/Android/IntegrateWorkIntoAnAndroidBuild (last modified 2013-08-07 08:31:20)