About the Benchmarks
The Android Platform team is currently performing benchmarks of toolchains at the end of each monthly engineering cycle. There are a few goals for this testing:
- compare month-to-month changes in performance of latest toolchain.
see the effects of optimization flags such as -O3
- compare toolchains to one another. ie "how does 4.6 compare with 4.5".
There is currently on-going work with the benchmarking to:
- improve quality/consistency of results
automate the benchmarking in LAVA
- add new benchmarking tests
- improve existing benchmarking tests
Downloading Unofficial Linaro Toolchains
Go to the website:
Then search for "toolchain". It will list images you can download such as:
Generating The Benchmark Results
This can be found in the benchmark's README file
Platform/Android/AndroidToolchainBenchmarking/old (last modified 2012-02-24 20:52:48)